Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent. Anyone have one of these?

Options
  • 11-02-2011 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭

T6 screwdriver.

Damn thing is holding up my entire watercooling build. Tried everywhere in Maynooth that would have the slimmest hope of having one, even to borrow, no luck. With college being so busy, if I have to order one, it will be next weekend by the time I have time to put it together.

Living in Maynooth, and I can't drive, so anyone with one willing to help out would either need to live close, or be willing to drive.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bette

That's a Torx type. You can get them in Homebase/B&Q/Maplins etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

After trying a bunch of places around Maynooth, I finally just said screw it and went to Maplin's.

Now I've found out that I miscounted the number of fittings I'd need! Won't be able to even leak test until at least Tuesday, probably Wednesday AND my computer is unusable for the time being! Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

No stock cooolers handy?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Oh yeah, course, but this was the first time I WCed a GPU, and it was a pain in the hole to get the block mounted, so I'm really not up for taking it off again for a day and a bit use.

Advertisement