Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please recommend a new XBox 360 for me!

• 11-02-2011 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi!

I want to buy a new game for my OH, something along the lines of Assasin's Creed/Splinter Cell.

He's just completed Brotherhood which he loved and I just want to get him a new one.

Thanks a lot ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Dead Space 2 he will jump out of his skin!

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭No1XtinaFan

Thanks!
    I don't think he was too fond of the first one though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭cml387

Hi!

I want to buy a new game for my OH, something along the lines of Assasin's Creed/Splinter Cell.

He's just completed Brotherhood which he loved and I just want to get him a new one.

Thanks a lot ;)

Has he done Mass Effect?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,222 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Hi!

Thanks a lot ;)

Why not mafia 2? I would swap assassins creed for it and I have the limited collectors edition ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas hours of entertainment :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭No1XtinaFan

Thanks for those guys, I will have a look over the weekend, cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

If Assassin's Creed Brotherhood did the trick then something in the same vein would be:

Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Same type of game ass Assassin's Creed though a little short, you'll get it as cheap as €15 though so happy days and it's fantastic.

Assassin's Creed 2 - If he got Brotherhood he may already have this but if not, this is the best of the series, and again, very cheap these days.

Another though, if he's online you could pick up MS points. I know that personally I hate buying them cause I feel like I'm buying a gift voucher but the amount of games available to download that are well above most of what's available in shops is staggering. If my OH was picking me up something for the X Box I'd give MS points my vote! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

niallon wrote: »
    Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Same type of game ass Assassin's Creed though a little short, you'll get it as cheap as €15 though so happy days and it's fantastic.

This was a great amount of entertainment, but it's lifespan is only about a week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

deathrider wrote: »
    This was a great amount of entertainment, but it's lifespan is only about a week.

Yup very disappointing game in that respect. Pity really because it was a long needed return to form in the Prince of Persia series.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

I only got Mass Effect 2 last week :) I like it quite alot. Guess will have to hunt down the first one before i get into the 2nd one :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

deathrider wrote: »

A week? You must've been taking your time with it!
    Think I finished it in 2 sittings, 6 hours altogether and pretty much 0 replay value!
    It's not really anything like AC as well - just a fairly linear trek from A to B with very little to do in between...

Seeing as you've mentioned it, how about the new Splinter Cell if he hasn't got it already?

Advertisement