Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest cosmetic purchases and reviews

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

F*ck my life. Just bought

too faced marshmallow bunny
    tofa0393f_1_m.jpg?version=11020104

No more!!

Except this :o
    taan0001h_3_m.jpg?version=11020104

Right, now I'm definitely done. Lucky Im moving out, Ill have a tonne of boxes with all these deliveries :o

Toni and Guy shampoo and conditioner
    Tony-and-Guy-Shampoo-and-Conditioner.jpg

Toni and Guy moisturising spray
    1570-420829-TG_P_GL_MSS_300x300_00.png

Lancome teint idole
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsMo793roYxXXPcR6Khqy1NyIjMkvadMhZ4-WwbS_-JhubpV5AVA

Lancome ombre hypnose, doll eyes on the right.
    OmbreHypnose.jpg

I got a free gift set because I bought 2 lancome products, so I got an anti aging cream, a make up bag, mascara, lipstick and kohl pencil!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Ooh, are Lancome doing an offer? I have one of their mascaras which I really like and it's my mams birthday next week so I could pick her up a few bits! Did you buy those in Dundrum!?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

I bought the cc cream from lidl today and very pleasantly surprised. I didn't expect it to be so good. Lovely scent, glides on the skin and left it so soft. With a built in UV factor 15 for €2.99 I think it's great. I bought it in natural but there's also a tanned option too. Must get their bb cream next.

2CA6C72C-95F7-4B21-AB18-732683480EB1_zpssoqae3qh.jpg

Novella wrote: »
    Ooh, are Lancome doing an offer? I have one of their mascaras which I really like and it's my mams birthday next week so I could pick her up a few bits! Did you buy those in Dundrum!?

I got them online, could have just went to Dundrum though seeing as I can see it from my house :o

I know if I went to the shop I'd have bought loads more, so I'm better off! The offer was buy 2 Lancome products and get the free gift set!

• Advertisement

lukesmom wrote: »
    I bought the cc cream from lidl today and very pleasantly surprised. I didn't expect it to be so good. Lovely scent, glides on the skin and left it so soft. With a built in UV factor 15 for €2.99 I think it's great. I bought it in natural but there's also a tanned option too. Must get their bb cream next.

2CA6C72C-95F7-4B21-AB18-732683480EB1_zpssoqae3qh.jpg

I love lidl stuff! I have 6 bottles of their perfume unopened :o

mauzo! wrote: »
    I got them online, could have just went to Dundrum though seeing as I can see it from my house :o

I know if I went to the shop I'd have bought loads more, so I'm better off! The offer was buy 2 Lancome products and get the free gift set!

Great! Think I'll pop into Dundrum tomorrow for a little look. The packaging of those eye shadows is just gorgeous!

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaliforniaDream

Lancome teint idole
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsMo793roYxXXPcR6Khqy1NyIjMkvadMhZ4-WwbS_-JhubpV5AVA

Lol, did you purchase this off my recommendation? I hope it works out as well for you as it does for me.
    I just love the fact they have a great choice of colours in cool, warm and neutral tones.

I bought a lot of stuff this week so I'll be leaving a long post here soon.

Lol, did you purchase this off my recommendation? I hope it works out as well for you as it does for me.
    I just love the fact they have a great choice of colours in cool, warm and neutral tones.

I bought a lot of stuff this week so I'll be leaving a long post here soon.

Yeah pretty much! I google imaged it, and I like how it looks on. I really really hope I like it.

Remington EP7030 Cordless 5 in 1 Epilator

10156387?wid=280&hei=343&op_sharpen=1

Elegant Touch Glitter Nails - Red
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYOguj8509J1PbCkG2i66cb7VTiHSYtAhY2aq4TH7ZOgXgXoi6fg

Garnier Olia Permanent Hair Colour 5.0 Brown
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsfvmkUzZb8gLSYVMWtqSPPtSFkm663qKPSStSDhPXyQjZruD-

• Advertisement

Boujois 123 Perfect Foundation in 54

31B86ADE-5A1A-4166-9DB0-4EAE4F4CB5E3_zpssis5ycq7.jpg

Boujois Mega Liner in black (this was free when you spend €12)
    25DCB34F-F41C-4DB8-B7D7-3BEDDF751517_zps0anh4ddc.jpg

Nivea oil-free day cream - brilliant for my skin

B4332D46-3203-43EC-92F0-93DEEE622622_zpszesfrt7v.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

ooh what's the mega liner like lukesmom?

bnagrrl wrote: »
    ooh what's the mega liner like lukesmom?

It's brilliant. Very easy to use because it has an angled tip. Easy to do a flick. It's quite wet but has dried quickly and it's super black but I like that!! :) it's like an angled felt tip pen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Mac lip liner in Subculture

1684710.JPG

Mac Prowear Lipgloss in Infinitely Likeable

mac-pro-longwear-lipglass-infinitely-likable.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

Got this Korres body wash in bergamot pear on ASOS last night (part of my birthday present from himself)

http://www.asos.com/Korres/Korres-Showergel-250ml/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1062309&cid=1470&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Bergamot+pear

I also got this Champneys shower cream in Boots a few weeks ago on offer for around €5. Love this stuff, its smells amazing.

http://www.boots.ie/en/Champneys-Spa-Indulgence-Oriental-Opulence-Shower-Cream-250ml_1180192/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

If you've a eurogiant near you, they carry the same brand cc cream, bb cream and under eye roll on for €1.50 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

Tried the Maybelline babyskin primer after reading about it on here - not that impressed with it. It does smooth out my skin and hide the pores, but my cheeks and forehead were shiny within a few hours and it didn't keep my makeup on any longer. Back to No7, but glad I haven't spent loads on the Benefit one if that's worse!

Also got a few Sleek bits and bobs recently - Life's a Peach blush is really nice, but need to go light with it! Got a concealer stick too but don't find it great, the coverage isn't heavy enough, and a Face Form contouring palette in Fair. Nice but I need some practice with contouring, I had been using a shimmery bronzer so I think this will be better once I get the hang of it.

My eyeslipsface order came this morning. Holy moly :o I still have 2 more make up deliveries to go. Another one later today from beautybay.

Normally ELF takes weeks, I'm shocked and delighted its here so soon.

Feast your eyes on this heap of awesome!
    viILZfo.jpg

Edit- my 7 year old niece is putting it to good use, said she'd do my wedding make up :)
    Y7yaoOo.jpg

Gorgeous, very natural! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Dutchess

I bought a Foreo Luna mini facial cleansing gadget after reading great reviews. I only got it on Friday and they say it takes 3 days to notice a difference. I think my skin is looking a little clearer. And I love using it ^^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

mauzo those eyebrows are gas!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Dutchess wrote: »
    I bought a Foreo Luna mini facial cleansing gadget after reading great reviews. I only got it on Friday and they say it takes 3 days to notice a difference. I think my skin is looking a little clearer. And I love using it ^^

Was it expensive?

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Dutchess

Pretty expensive yes, I bought it off Amazon for £99.

Also from Amazon: Coola Mineral Face SPF 30 Matte Cucumber
    61DN3ftoxHL._SL1500_.jpg
    I have been looking for a non oily SPF I can use every day and this one is the business! In texture it is similar to Benefit's Porefessional product. It goes on very nicely and I intend to start mixing it with some foundation to turn it into a BB cream.

But it doesn't end there!

Yesterday I popped into Evergreen and my poor hungover self was tempted by the Dead Sea Spa Magik line:
    HB072753_R_H200W000.gif
    HB034682_R_H200W000.gif

I am very happy with both so far. I used the mask last night to clear me up a bit and the soap this morning along with the Foreo Luna. It seems to be working for me.

And when I was back at work today I found my Lush order had arrived!
    Feeling Younger: I like it! I have to pop outside to see if it does conceal my dark circles.
    100g Ultrabland Cleanser: A classic and something I am desperate to try with the Luna.
    Soak and Float Shampoo Bar: Replacing the one I already have. It smells strong and weird but really work on my hair.
    Sugar Scrub Shower Scrub: I wanted a body scrub and I love those green smells so I am eager to try this!
    100g SMALL Fresh Farmacy Cleanser: Another one I want to try with the Luna. This in the morning and Ultrabland at night, if that doesn't give me amazing skin I give up.

Incidentally: Lush had put a shower gel sample in with the order which had leaked. I e-mailed them and they immediately offered to replace the items the gel had come into contact with. Their customer service is excellent!

Treated myself today :)

La Roche-Posay Redermic wrinkle filler

27F7B565-E676-4D97-AE28-11C4B8454523_zpsglkwze0l.jpg

Clinique blush in 'Iced Lotus'

00BEA53B-78E3-44CF-B1F6-793BEF7D083C_zps1imtwhcc.jpg

Clinique All about Eyes cream

E7A49496-5525-429B-92F8-BA0DF6D5F3D1_zpsti4vyxs4.jpg

Garnier bb cream oil free

2263C96D-F589-46DE-B92A-009811C2EFB5_zpssuox8w2z.jpg

Jo Malone soap in Pomegranate Noir

B4C0F46D-DBDA-40F9-81F1-E4A0295F80C5_zpsmkzz5nz6.jpg

Ooo let me know what the all about eyes cream is like please!! Was it expensive?

Ooo let me know what the all about eyes cream is like please!! Was it expensive?

I don't know but it's nomally €33. My cousin works in debenhams in cork city so I get a big discount on all the above except the garnier. I've used the all about eyes before and it seems to have made my under eye circles fade quite well since December. I love it.

I don't know but it's nomally €33. My cousin works in debenhams in cork city so I get a big discount on all the above except the garnier. I've used the all about eyes before and it seems to have made my under eye circles fade quite well since December. I love it.

I'll pick some up when I see it so! I have great skin, I'm very lucky...but I feel I can't go out with no make up on because I have such bad dark circles. Hopefully this does the job! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

Picked up two Wet 'n' Wild products today, lipstick and a lip liner.

Got the lipstick in the shade Smokin' Hot Pink E905D.

Picture from The Radiance Report blog.

Wet-n-Wild-Smokin-Hot-Pink-swatches.jpg

Another photo, dunno what site its from though.

030005716_025702751a266c04c544d33e92923e3cccd1130de329269f.jpg

Got the lip liner in Fuschia Fabuleux but I can't find a pic of it online.

1ff7cd26-e371-4e35-ad34-d483ac594673.jpg

1b518d58-bedb-4b17-b574-e7ab265c29e3.jpg

cbdd618c-cc86-43eb-a94d-f10b11a0e646.jpg

06dcde85-ecb0-4d7c-adca-a8afc4544b2e.jpg

36f96217-d473-4166-a828-d814b254d2eb.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

^^ Which Nars foundation is that, Mauzo?

Advertisement