Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest cosmetic purchases and reviews

Options
1312313314315316318»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Icsics

I got the shampoo, conditioner, masque & treatment spray from Luna. I was delighted with the fast delivery & Ive just used all of them. My hair is like wire, actually completely dried out after them. Complete waste of money, back to Percy & Reed for me

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

Icsics wrote: »
    I got the shampoo, conditioner, masque & treatment spray from Luna. I was delighted with the fast delivery & Ive just used all of them. My hair is like wire, actually completely dried out after them. Complete waste of money, back to Percy & Reed for me

I got the travel size of them last year to try and turned my hair the same. Total rubbish! I hear they're mainly aimed at people with extensions. I'm loving Joico at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Oh that sounds good.My hands are drying out awfully from all the hand sanitiser.
    Only so much I can expect my normal hand creams to do.

Same here.
    At night I slather on Astral cream and my hands are baby soft in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭MsQuinn

Sunday Riley CEO Moisturiser.

Didn't technically buy it. Got a free full size 50ml on the Space NK gift with purchase deal for April. Just started using it 3 days ago along with the Good Genes serum. Loving them both. The moisturiser is really rich and soothing. I love it (so far).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Icsics wrote: »

I got the Luna Weekly Detox shampoo and find it excellent. It doesn't strip the hair but leaves it very clean and seems to help with root lift.
    Which line/colour did you try?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Sir_Name

Telly wrote: »
    I got the travel size of them last year to try and turned my hair the same. Total rubbish! I hear they're mainly aimed at people with extensions. I'm loving Joico at the moment.

Joico are so good - I use all their range and the KPak mask is my go to, if you are blonde mix it with the philip Kinglsey mask it works a treat.

MsQuinn wrote: »
    Sunday Riley CEO Moisturiser.

Didn't technically buy it. Got a free full size 50ml on the Space NK gift with purchase deal for April. Just started using it 3 days ago along with the Good Genes serum. Loving them both. The moisturiser is really rich and soothing. I love it (so far).

I love their Vit C - it smells gorgeous. I have the good genes and the night oil too (small size to try) but i feel they dont smell as nice as others so it puts me off. do you find its working? I am using the Alpha H currently as my glycolic and its great

M&S Beauty Bag is back €25 with €40 spend. Might not be as good as previous years but some nice bits to try in it

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭MsQuinn

Sir_Name wrote: »
    I love their Vit C - it smells gorgeous. I have the good genes and the night oil too (small size to try) but i feel they dont smell as nice as others so it puts me off. do you find its working? I am using the Alpha H currently as my glycolic and its great

I had a small sample of the Good Genes that I used a few months ago and was impressed. So I purchased that and the night oil. Haven't started the night oil yet but I love the Good Genes and CEO combination - only a few days in but have no issues so far. Makes my skin look and feel really nice. I have sensitive skin and they don't irritate it at all - I think they actually reduce the redness and give a lovely glow.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 lainers99

My daughter keeps buying that over priced Drunk Elephant stuff, I’ve been giving out loads to her about it. Well I’ve just tried some of the hydration serum that I stole off her while she was at school, and it kills be to admit that it’s lovely.

• Advertisement

Another decent hydration similar to the drunk elephant is the Laneige overnight water mask - and its a decent price too.

M&S Beauty Bag is back on the 16th….looks good this year

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Where did you see it please? I looked on their Instagram but could only see a blurry pic, could see a L'Occitaine product and a ColorWOW! one but couldn't make out anything else

It’s on their website….if you Google ‘M&S beauty bag YouTube’ you’ll get a good view of the products

Advertisement