Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibromyalgia + Lustral

Options
  • 11-02-2011 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi, would anyone be able to share their experience please. I started taking lustral 4 days ago to treat fibromyalgia, but I am feeling nausea all the time and a bit shakey..:mad: Is this normal and will it pass ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Not to sound annoying, but if you feel something isn't right or aren't sure about the side effects - you're best to ask your doctor.
    Also there should be a leaflet with your medication outlining common side effects.

I've never been on Lustral so I can't comment, I've taken other meds for Fibro and some do make you feel ill or dizzy or a whole other list of things. Some settle down after a while, some don't.
    Everyone is different though, which is why it is best to have a word with your doctor if you're anyway concerned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

you need to speak to your doctor or pharmacist.

we dont give medical advice on these forums

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement