Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Student Papers/Mags

• 11-02-2011 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Heya,

I'm trying to find out what student papers/mags are in carlow and who runs them? Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,
    Linda

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭duffman13

The Fiec IT mag is run weekly by the Students Union

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 RaleSlimShady

duffman13 wrote: »
    The Fiec IT mag is run weekly by the Students Union

Yes, and it's completely useless. Waste of paper and ink. Can't even be used as toilet paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭ViP3r

Yes, and it's completely useless. Waste of paper and ink. Can't even be used as toilet paper.

Agree, let's sort that out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 BJShea

I completely disagree with this statement. I find the FEIC IT mag very useful when it comes to social event listings around the town which offer me a chance to unwind after a hard days work or a particularly hard week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Lenovo Boy

Waste of paper. Think of the rainforest, dudes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Do they still make that ****?

I haven't seen it around much these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Last one I seen was the one before RAG week, still have it in my room ha!

They're probably thinking up some stuff to write as it is. I find it useful to read.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭tomottosam

feic it is alright as a magazine but i think it could be improved for one thing it could be made colour and just better articles inside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81 ✭✭patdshaker

Ya it was raised in the last student rep meeting and the reps were fobbed off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

Can't they do a podcast instead of wasting papers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81 ✭✭patdshaker

I dont think that its top priority for them

Advertisement