Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Egypt Riots

Options
  • 11-02-2011 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭

Your classic 1979 ‘Tribottle’ helmet – a must in any type of combat
    147538.jpg

A late 80’s ‘boxhat’. The bloke next to him doesn’t appear too sure of its effectiveness
    147539.jpg

A renaissance period piece of brickwear teamed with a black and cream scarf. Textbook
    147540.jpg

Im not sure that tuna sarnie he is about to lob is gonna cause to much destruction Old skool 80’s broken bin helmet. I personally love the fact he needs to lift it up to see – does he spend the rest of the time walking in to things??
    147541.jpg

And the winner by 100 miles. This bloke is going to war with 2 baguettes strapped to his ears and a ham salad roll sellotaped to his forehead. I’d def wanna be behind him if someone lobs a load of bricks at me.
    147543.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Textbook saucepaning with lifejacket combo. He does not take, ANY!!
    147547.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

what the fudge

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

article-1353166-0D06A504000005DC-79_306x423.jpg

Their forefathers must be rolling over in their pyramids.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Tbh when you have over one million people in a city square smaller than 1km squared and when there are rocks being thrown left right and centre I'd make do with whatever armour I could find.

At least they did something rather than sitting around complaining about their government all day on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Tbh when you have over one million people in a city square smaller than 1km squared and when there are rocks being thrown left right and centre I'd make do with whatever armour I could find.

At least they did something rather than sitting around complaining about their government all day on the internet.

As much as I hate the current government, they were elected in a democratic election. If it were not for spill over/awakening from Tunisia, the Egyptians would be "sitting around complaining about their government all day on the internet."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

DonJose wrote: »
    As much as I hate the current government, they were voted in a democratic election. Also if it were not for spill over/awakening from Tunisia, the Egyptians would be "sitting around complaining about their government all day on the internet."
    Not really. It catalysed the action alright but this "revolution" had been building for at least two years now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

the funiest image of odd dress was in actual armed conflict. its from liberia
    he clearly just came from his job as a painter in his paint spalltered jeans and is now fighting for the right to own a garden/go sailing.
    84mz.jpg

Advertisement