Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caterers for small party.

Options
  • 11-02-2011 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    i would like reccomendations for quality catering,that would be suitable to cover for 50 adults and 20 kids,usual stuff ,turkey ham cold salads,and a chicken curry and rice etc to be left on site with cutlery plates etc......any ideas or reccomendations and or rates (by pm if preferred) based in the Termonfeckin area.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭tribalwings

I think the garage does outside catering ? Maddens ,is it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

staffords in drogheda/bryanstown do catering, been at many a "do" where their food has been served.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

moonshadow wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    i would like reccomendations for quality catering,that would be suitable to cover for 50 adults and 20 kids,usual stuff ,turkey ham cold salads,and a chicken curry and rice etc to be left on site with cutlery plates etc......any ideas or reccomendations and or rates (by pm if preferred) based in the Termonfeckin area.
    Cheers.
    michael devine.. he is brill... pm me if you want his number. he is in baltray golf club

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

whelan1 wrote: »
    michael devine.. he is brill... pm me if you want his number. he is in baltray golf club

+1 for Michael, he will work out how much food you need and supply hotplate if needed

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭goodgolfer64

id recommend kevin cummins originally from ardee whos a butcher and also has a roaring catering trade all over dublin/louth for monster private corporate parties to personal home parties..best of quality stuff.PM if require number

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

We got Hurley Bros on Narrow West Street to cater a few of our dos a few years ago. They were really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭wilson10

Aiden Hand, butcher, Dunleer, excellent.

Advertisement