Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Thig Na Thit Orm - Irish Paper 2 HELP!

Options
  • 11-02-2011 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I have my Irish Paper 2 on monday & we were told the question we're getting on <modsnip> Anyone know where I can get some info on this topic? Im so CRAP at Irish..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭GoldRush4821

Did your teacher tell you what was coming up and not give you notes on how to answer it? If yes then LOL...

• Registered Users Posts: 36 keeirs

Did your teacher tell you what was coming up and not give you notes on how to answer it? If yes then LOL...

YES! she normally gives us all these essays but the one thing thats coming up she didnt! A style Q is coming up too but guaranteed everyone will do that...

You seem to know whats coming up.. Do you know whats coming up for the poetry and/or stair na gaeilge by any chance??? I've got the same pre as you i think

• Registered Users Posts: 36 keeirs

You seem to know whats coming up.. Do you know whats coming up for the poetry and/or stair na gaeilge by any chance??? I've got the same pre as you i think

I was told <modsnip>.Not 100% positive now! I was only told by my friends but should be right cos we're doing the same irish papers as another school in town & theyve already done paper 2 so theyre telling us..just hope the teachers dont get sneaky & use a different paper..

Thank you! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

There is one thread and one thread only for discussion of the Mocks .... use it.

And read the first post CAREFULLY first!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement