Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

montessori diploma in liberties college

Options
  • 11-02-2011 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

just looking for information as to whether anyone has completed this course at this college, l have completed fetac level 5 in childcare and have an interview next month at liberties for montessori diploma. Has anyone done this course ? is it very difficult/time consuming ? any information would be very grateful thanks a lot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Art monster

Leilak wrote: »
    just looking for information as to whether anyone has completed this course at this college, l have completed fetac level 5 in childcare and have an interview next month at liberties for montessori diploma. Has anyone done this course ? is it very difficult/time consuming ? any information would be very grateful thanks a lot

Hi ive just been reserching through google and came across your message here on boards.ie. I Applied last year for the Montessori Diploma course for this year and i was just wondering how long was the time from when you first applied to the Liberities and got a letter to attend for an interview?
    I know its been quite a few years but the smallest bit of info will help,

Advertisement