Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Vs. Manchester City (SS2 - 12.45)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

2 points behind city with a game in hand , great day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

SlickRic wrote: »
    i feel fúcking filthy as fúck.

i've watched that Rooney goal 30 times at least now.

and Premier Soccer Saturday's about to start.

suppose i'll be watching it again then...

Oh you better get used to it, it's not going away anytime soon :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

BERBA wrote: »
    2 points behind city with a game in hand , great day

The very best of luck with the rest of the season BERBA. Do them again, just for us.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Delighted I dropped in for the geography lesson tonight, my day just wouldn't have been complete with out that.

No 19 looking more likely by the game, really hopful we can get there this year.

Vidic was awesome again today as was Smalling, Some goal by Wayne hopefully that will give him the boost to be the player we know he can be.

Back on topic now

Could we have a lesson on the geography of London next as I'm afraid I'm a little rusty on the subject.

SlickRic wrote: »
    i feel fúcking filthy as fúck.

i've watched that Rooney goal 30 times at least now.

and Premier Soccer Saturday's about to start.

suppose i'll be watching it again then...

Get used to it , you'll be watching it for years to come.

• Advertisement

The Muppet wrote: »
    Delighted I dropped in for teh geography lesson tonight, my day just wouldn't have been complete with out that.

No 19 looking more likely by the game, really hopful we can get there this year.

Vidic was awesome again today as was smalling, Some goal by wayne hopefully that will give him the boost to be the player we know he can be.uld we have

Back on topic now

Could we have alesson on the geography of London next as I'm afraid I,m a little rusty on the subject.

I could do a ten minute talk on the history of the various parish borders that make up the Diocese of Waterford and Lismore if you like Muppet? There's particular controversy over certain parts of Waterford that the Kilkenny crowd try to claim as theirs, like Ferrybank, not dissimilar to the current debate about Greatest Manchester's actual name. Fascinating stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

flahavaj wrote: »
    I could do a ten minute talk on the history of the various parish borders that make up the Diocese of Waterford and Lismore if you like Muppet? There's particular controversy over certain parts of Waterford that the Kilkenny crowd try to claim as theirs, like Ferrybank, not dissimilar to the current debate about Greatest Manchester's actual name. Fascinating stuff.
    No.

Next?

:pac:

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    No.

Next?

:pac:

It can't be any worse than the sh*te the Mike Summerbee wannabees are spouting. :pac:

Due to your post, I had a gawk at bluemoon.

The mike summerbee is a legend thread = 100% Quality.

Thank you :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

i'm not complaining lads.

it's that good, i don't give a shíte that it was Utd who scored it.

i could watch that goal all day, every day.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the offer Flah but I'm quite familar with Waterford. lovely place but why does the city shut down at six?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Former Manchester City star Mike 'Tra-la-la-la' Summerbee had a Keeganesque few minutes today in the Sky Sports studio at Old Trafford following today's Manchester derby.

Clearly disappointed, and exuding bitterness, the former City winger finally snapped after the 342nd replay of Wayne Rooney's decisive overhead kick.

"Do we have to watch that again?" Summerbee grouched. "I'm sick of bloody seeing it."

A stunned Dwight Yorke could only look on in horror as Summerbee ranted on about the old days, whereas Jamie Redknapp couldn't resist twisting the knife into the doddery legend.

"That was a fantastic goal though," Redknapp teased.

"We were the better side out there today!" Summerbee fumed. "we played some wonderful stuff. Silva is a fantastic player, and probably the finest exponent of the arse goal in the game today. Trouble is, everybody's going to be talking about Rooney and his bloody spectacular ****ting overhead kick. But we're not worried - they know we can match them in every department - with the possible exception of results. One of these days, we're gonna come here and give 'em a right proper tankin'! Just like we did, back in the day. And I will love it! LOVE IT! when that happens!"

Sir Alex Ferguson, when shown the tapes of Summerbee's rant, tried desperately to contain gales of laughter, before eventually spluttering:

"Och! Dinnae listen tae him. He talks a load o' ****e. Pure ****e. Bloody bitter blue tosspot."

More as we get it.

LOL:)

Thanks for the offer Flah but I'm quite familar with Waterford. lovely place but why does the city shut down at six?

So all the Kilkenny lads f*ck off home.:pac:

So all the Kilkenny lads f*ck off home.:pac:

Lizzy will be down to see you in the summer, ye's better stay up late for that .

Mike summerbee is Citys Paddy Crerand, he made me smile today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

Smalling was a class act today. Tevez didn't get a sniff.

Lizzy will be down to see you in the summer, ye's better stay up late for that .

Mike summerbee is Citys Paddy Crerand, he made me smile today.

We'll have to get big Dan Shanahan to wear his denture that day down in Lismore or he'll frighten her back to London.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Greetings from Manchester airport, I've never being so shattered after watching a game. Pure class

RasTa wrote: »
    Greetings from Manchester airport, I've never being so shattered after watching a game. Pure class
    But are you sure you're really in Manchester?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Anyone got any pic's of it.. I'm making a wall paper to slag some Man City work mates.

NeVeR wrote: »
    Anyone got any pic's of it.. I'm making a wall paper to slag some Man City work mates.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70612062&postcount=489

Tallaghtmick had a few good snaps of the goal and celebration.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Totally enjoyed the match today until of course that Rooney goal :(
    Great atmosphere in the pub for the game and had great banter with the Utd supporters in there!!:D

C'est la vie as they say and so we carry on..............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Great atmosphere in the pub for the game and had great banter with the Utd supporters in there!!:D

Get outta here with your bitterness!!! :mad:

Just kidding...

fluffy , crouchy gonna get ya !....again:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Haha, I'm as fluffy by nature as my name suggests:D
    although I did use some choice words when Rooney scored which was terrible cos there was a City supporter with his 3 kids aged between 3 and 8 yrs behind us!!!!:eek:
    I don't think he minded too much though as he was fighting back the obscenities himself..............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Its nice that Spurs are being allowed to think they have a good chance at getting a top 4 finish, although in all honesty I would love it if they did get in at either City or Chelseas expense, those two are far more of a threat for the foreseeable future

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

I came in hoping for more geog but alas it seems to have stopped, not sure why.

Just watched the goal on repeat for the last 3 hours. good times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

r09p53.jpg

kryogen wrote: »
    those two are far more of a threat for the foreseeable future

threat to who? Liverpool? , gave me a good laugh there kryo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,431 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Wonder how this bloke feels now

MBwvbY.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70612062&postcount=489

Tallaghtmick had a few good snaps of the goal and celebration.

yes tallaghtmick not sky at all:P

tumblr_lf2seuctNK1qcjrs8.pngproblem?

No my good man, as title challengers go, City and Chelsea are two of the teams who I (and lets face it, anyone who actually watches football) would see as bigger rivals then yourselves, so one of them missing out on Champions League football and possibly not being able to attract certain players would be far more beneficial imo to Manchester United.

Let me know if you require further clarification on the matter, thought it was simple enough though

Wonder how this bloke feels now

MBwvbY.jpg

Probably like the tit that he always was

No my good man, as title challengers go, City and Chelsea are two of the teams who I (and lets face it, anyone who actually watches football) would see as bigger rivals then yourselves, so one of them missing out on Champions League football and possibly not being able to attract certain players would be far more beneficial imo to Manchester United.

Let me know if you require further clarification on the matter, thought it was simple enough though

maybe you have but ive never seen city as title challengers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Anyone know if Match of the Day is streamed online?

Pretty foolish to see them as anything else considering the talent they have at the club and the bottomless pit of money they have to bring in more talent whenever they want it

If they had a manager capable of winning the big games they would walk the league tbh

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Up until today at least i did, still don't think it's beyond the realms of chance they could do it. I doubt it. But stranger things have happened.

I certainly have never seen spurs challenge and i think they'll be behind city at the start of next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,281 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

roryc wrote: »
    Anyone know if Match of the Day is streamed online?
    UK only

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

yes tallaghtmick not sky at all:P

tumblr_lf2seuctNK1qcjrs8.pngproblem?
    I lol'd

lordgoat wrote: »
    Up until today at least i did, still don't think it's beyond the realms of chance they could do it. I doubt it. But stranger things have happened.

I certainly have never seen spurs challenge and i think they'll be behind city at the start of next season.

beat blackpool tuesday week and we go above city , this time last season same things were being said ....oh wait:rolleyes:

beat blackpool tuesday week and we go above city , this time last season same things were being said ....oh wait:rolleyes:

would you care for a prop bet on the matter?

• Advertisement

Pretty foolish to see them as anything else considering the talent they have at the club and the bottomless pit of money they have to bring in more talent whenever they want it

they're not buying to well though are they? santa cruz , bridge , lescott , adebayor , jo , etc etc etc ...jaysus thats 100m :eek:

Ahem, look up to the post above yours there pal

where were you in may last year kryo?

i know where i was.....banned:D

Ill take it as a no on the bet so

shame you dont have the confidence in your team you pretend to

UK only

what about illegal stream, myp2p etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

what about illegal stream, myp2p etc

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=105293&part=sports

Nemanja91 wrote: »

Yeh cheers, already found this but they just seem to link to this page which is a little confusing...

If anyone finds a direct link Id appreciate it, living in Spain so can't watch on tv/bbc iplayer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Lol Howard Webb on the flight home full of united fans, good craic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

living in Spain so can't watch on tv/bbc iplayer

Try expat shield

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,685 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

RasTa wrote: »
    Lol Howard Webb on the flight home full of united fans, good craic.

ask him where's his utd shirt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭Zeppi

or this site....
    h**p://www.jaketv.co.uk/splash.htm

• Advertisement
Advertisement