Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free range eggs

Options
  • 11-02-2011 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hey all

Is there anybody around the city or outskirts that sell free range eggs from their house? As in the chickens are out the back.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

There's a place between Piltown and Templeoreum but I think it's duck eggs and isn't there that place near Bennettsbridge that had some record sized egg last year?

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭linny

there's house on johnswell rd, think its first house after lintownhall, have sign on gate eggs for sale, if that fails pm me i have sometimes have eggs for sale, and live in town too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

I got four eggs in one carton the other day which each had two yolkes in them! I had to check it out online to see if I was going to die if I ate them but apparently they're grand.

Weird though.

Apparently the chances are about 1/1000 (wikipedia) meaning the chances of this happening to me are (1/1000)^4 .... I might do the lotto tonight.

Advertisement