Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acupuncture in Galway

Options
  • 11-02-2011 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for recommendations for a good acupuncturist in or around Galway. Thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭dave92

Looking for recommendations for a good acupuncturist in or around Galway. Thanks:)

The ELM TREE clinic in oranmore run by Ian Claxton
    or
    The blue Heron acp clinic is just off shop street down from the O2 shop on the left, you'll find their numbers on google not sure if I should post them on here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,042 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

I'd highly recommend the Clinic of Holistic Medicine, located on Abbeygate Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Garyfenton

Maura Farragher is at North Point on the Tuam Rd, Chinese Herbalist as well:

http://acupuncturegalway.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I'd highly recommend the Clinic of Holistic Medicine, located on Abbeygate Street.
    +1 !

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭ourtrail

Jim wrote: »
    +1 !

+2!!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement