Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish fifa skill guys

Options
  • 11-02-2011 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hey, i was recently looking through youtube at great goals on fifa 11 etc and came across the interview with two irish lads and an american who are some of the best skill users and players of this game.

I remember at the end they were saying that we could follow there goals on youtube but i cant remember there account names or how to find them...

Any of you here know them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Well storybud and myself were number 1 and 2 in the irish leaderboards in fifa 10 and 11 (untill the glitch happened) so if they were any good we probably came across them.

To be honest any skill user (that uses it constantly) is either a)playing against amateur difficulty or playing against the most terrible players in the world.

Skill moves can be really effective in the right places but your better off not using them 95% of the time.

They make for good youtube videos though.

The best skill youtube maker video guy was a fella called Hjsperth, dont think hes american or Irish though. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Yeah Hjerpseth's videos are pretty good, doubt if he's one of the irish or american guys ur lookin for though...

joe123 wrote: »
    Well storybud and myself were number 1 and 2 in the irish leaderboards in fifa 10 and 11 (untill the glitch happened) so if they were any good we probably came across them.

To be honest any skill user (that uses it constantly) is either a)playing against amateur difficulty or playing against the most terrible players in the world.

Same on the PS3 i was up there until Oct' of 2011 from 2009 and I've never played one player who could use that stuff against me.

They'd have to be playing against Level.1 noobs... prob part of the 90% who trawl the lobbies for lower level players.

Doesn't matter what the move is, if you set up right they won't get inside. The only move that's unstoppable if hit at the right time is the fake shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭YohanCabeye7

Philp0tto and Barcaboy555 are the two boys. They have 10,000 + Subscribers each,so fair play to them. The American lad is actually Scandanavian and his name is Hjerpseth.

HJ's Vids are awesome IMO, and the boys are good too, although they largely copied him I feel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ph1lp0tt0

http://www.youtube.com/user/555BaRcAbOy555

http://www.youtube.com/user/Hjerpseth

Advertisement