Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky 3 Free Weekend Pass and more

• 11-02-2011 9:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭

I woke up this morning and flicked on the tv on my Free to View card sky box and as I was flicking through my favourites I took a double take on Sky 3 and noticed they were showing Good Morning Sports Fans from SSN and will be showing gillette soccer saturday from 2 tomorrow as well as Soccer AM.

For a second I thought this is great and then suddenly I found it was a plugging weekend for all the sky channels via Sky 3. This looks like a bit of a departure for Sky though, they must be losing a lot of customers!

I have bad news for them as well, as I will be fully cancelling soon.

A year ago I had 4 mixes, Sports, and ESPN plus multiroom for €87 a month!

CurrentlyI have my own version of multiroom via FTV box and 2 mixes with Sky at €25 a month but circumstances are dictating I will have to cancel shortly but we will live with what we get,watch some stuff live ,dvd record some,watch dvd's. Anyway, I find with sky plus you tape loads of stuff that in reality you wouldn't have bothered recording if you didn't have the simplicity of Sky plus and then you put yourselves under pressure to "work" through all the recordings!

Its amazing that you can now get tons more channels than when the likes of Westward Cables started and get them for nothing more than the cost of your tv licence!

Advertisement