Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First time pregnancy

Options
  • 11-02-2011 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi, new to this pregnancy thread, just have one or two questions, am currently 5wks 5days, first pregnancy, at the min I don't really have much symptoms, stongers sence of smell that's it, when does one get symptoms, also had the smallest bit of brownish discharge only like a tiny stain on tissue today, is this normal!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mom2b

Im 5+4 today and the all day sickness started on tues morning for me. feel like crap constantly, and ginger does work BTW.
    Also had the stronger sense of smell at 4+5. bit achy and really tired but other than that youd never guess i was pregnant :)
    Oh and i am sleeping crap too due to being achy and feeling sick :(

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭alde

Hi Nicki,

I too am 5 weeks weeks pregnant and do not really have any symptoms, my boobs are bigger thats it really and im not sleeping great at night as keep waking with back pain. With regard to the brown spotting I would keep an eye on it. I dont want to worry you but I had an ectopic and miscarriage in the last 10 months and both started with brown spotting on the other hand i bled through my whole pregnancy on my now healthy 8 year old son so bleeding does not always mean miscarriage.
    Hope this helps x

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I had spotting at this point too (a bit later actually) and i went in for an early scan in the rotunda and everything was fine. I would ring the hospital you are going to go to for the delivery and talk to a midwife about any worries. That's what I did and they told me to come in immediately and get checked out.

It should be ok...but good luck with it all.

Advertisement