Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Router Page?

• 11-02-2011 10:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭

Im trying to connect my blackberry to my UPC broadbad & I need to enter a pin on the UPC router page but don't know what it is? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭neonman

Did you get this resolved ?

My wife's blackberry is causing our UPC connection to timeout any time she connects to it via wifi. Came on here to see if anybody else had the same issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭brianthomas

Try 0000. Usually gets you into a pin if one was never set.

Clondalkin in Dublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭oisin

Go to the Wireless ->Security page, on the right hand side there are options for setting a PIN

• Registered Users Posts: 27 smdylan

Just ignore the pin set up I think you press the back button or something the bb will then ask for a psk code which is the one written under the router wpa and psk are the same. But I wouldn't bother the bb ****s up the wifi connection on all your other devices including the bb itself I'm currently having this problem if I find the solution to it I'll post it here for anyone else who has the same problem. Damn bb! Why can't you just work like the iPhone does :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 27 smdylan

ok so i was messing around with the settings on the upc cisco router, i tried changing the DCHP lease time to 9999999 but it defaulted to -1 which locked me out of the network all together, so i reset the router (little button on the back that you need to poke with a pen) now my BB, desktop, laptop, xbox, ps3 and itouch are all connected fine, from what i gathered the only thing i can think that fixed it was that the channel is now on 6 I'd suggest trying that first. oh and to connect the BB when it says something about the pin proctected set up go to cancel then it will ask for the PSK... hope this helps anyone reading :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement