Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for this dude

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Ha I know him. Didn't know anything bout this

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Dannyboi3k

either did I to be honest. found it by accident haha!! couldnt believe it when i seen it.. have u got a number or facebook for him havent been talkin to him in years

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

Dannyboi3k wrote: »
    Used to work with him, his name is Keith Douglas, would like to know how he got on in this http://www.waterford-news.ie/news/story/?trs=mhausnqlgb

Sound chap, anyone got any info on how he got on?

He's still up there... he heard you were looking for him and decided to stay on the mountain..:D

Nah I don't have any contact details for him sorry

Funfair wrote: »
    He's still up there... he heard you were looking for him and decided to stay on the mountain..:D

Just as well I suppose :D ha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 foxylad2

his mum owns tara blinds on Michael St -
    call in there and get his contact -
    a legend of a guy!

foxylad2 wrote: »
    a legend of a guy!
    forgot about that place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MR BENDINNI

Dannyboi3k wrote: »
    Used to work with him, his name is Keith Douglas, would like to know how he got on in this http://www.waterford-news.ie/news/story/?trs=mhausnqlgb

Sound chap, anyone got any info on how he got on?
    DAN MATE , IS THAT U FROM NEW ROSS???????

foxylad2 wrote: »
    a legend of a guy!
    THANKS FOR THE NICE COMMENT , MUCH APPRECIATED

THANKS FOR THE NICE COMMENT , MUCH APPRECIATED

Well boy. Didn't see you in years. Think I was 13 getting into egans. One night with yourself,demo and me brother haha. 15 years ago now lol. Brendan mc d is me brother

• Advertisement

seanybiker wrote: »
    Well boy. Didn't see you in years. Think I was 13 getting into egans. One night with yourself,demo and me brother haha. 15 years ago now lol. Brendan mc d is me brother
    HEY SORRY USING ANOTHER ACCT HERE. WOW WHAT A SMALL WORLD LOL, DIDNT HAVE ANY IDEA WHO IT WAS!!
    HEY DIDNT EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS TILL SUMONE TOLD ME. ANYWAY IM RUSHING OUT THE DOOR, TAKE CARE MATE, SAY WELL TO BRENDAN IF U SEE HIM. CHEERS.....

DAN MATE , IS THAT U FROM NEW ROSS???????

It is indeed :) long time no talk hows things will mail ya on my number der must catch up for a few beers or somethin :D

Oh I might need to get a new hat :pac:

Advertisement