Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heads up Dremmel type drill and accessories set at Aldi

Options
  • 11-02-2011 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭

In stores next Thursday

Thinking of bedding your rifle here is the dremel type set I used for taking out the timber.

€19.99 160W Combi Tool

Thumbnails_1x1_Wk7T7.jpg

€4.99
    Thumbnails_1x1_Wk7T4.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

Cheers for the heads up CJ. I might actually get one, I wonder if they can take a Polishing head for shining up stainless :D

And remember boys

Measure twice and Cut once :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Also bloody useful for customising pistol grips.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Cheers for the heads up CJ. I might actually get one, I wonder if they can take a Polishing head for shining up stainless :D

And remember boys

Measure twice and Cut once :D

The most true saying ever invented;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭dCorbus

Wish I had one right about now!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

FECK!:mad: I'm just after buying a genuine Dremel tool for 45 Euros on pixar tw weeks ago. Typical!

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Advertisement
Advertisement