Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry Redknapp's Court Case

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Well lads, what do you think, some Spurs fans would be happy to see him go down ;)

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/879002/harry-redknapp-to-stand-trial-for-tax-evasion?cc=5739

Ahh c'mon hatch there wouldn't be many Spurs fans saying they'd be happy seeing Harry go down.

Overall, I think he's doing a good job. He'll never be our greatest manager (that was Billy Nic) but he's got us back to playing exciting football and challenging for top four.

From a Tottenham point of view I hope he is found not guilty and carries on the good work. From the average Joe on the street point of view, if he's found guilty then I think he should get the same punishment that any other 'tax defrauder' would get.

I don't know the full story of the alleged tax evasion but I'd be shocked that Harry Redknapp would knowingly take such a chance for the sake of only £40k bearing in mind the wealth this man has probably accumulated during his management career.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

^ that's a good Point. He was surely on that a month at the time.

Advertisement