Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st Birthday Ideas Please

• 11-02-2011 11:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

hey there its my 21st in may and im looking for ideas of nice venues as i would like to have it black tie it would be something different i think....

all ideas welcomed !

thank a million guys ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I say man up and save the penguin party for the shotgun wedding.

- Lifeline: Only joking, best bet is to book the Radisson and just tell Claude-James you are toilet training your own truffles, but will require a cheese fountain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

my own is a month after yours, but I'm birthday eloping, why not try Thomond Park? heard good things but I dunno myself.
    What kinda place are you looking for like? other than "nice"?

Try punches seen as its staying open! :D And there was a black tie 21st on there 2 or 3 weeks ago. Can we come OP? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

I had my one in Thomond park last year, it was a black and white hollywood oscars theme.went very well.
    Depends what type of place youre looking for, ie a pub type atmosphere or a function room?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

piar 1 is a fanantasic spot they supply the dj for free,u get a free room in the hotel and you jus pay for the food id mine there 2weeks ago and found it fanastic and the staff and management more dan helpful :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement