Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting redirected to login page

Options
  • 11-02-2011 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭

When I search, try to post a reply or just randomly, I get logged out and switched to the login page. Help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

What browser, operating system and internet services provider are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭Banbh

My browser is Internet Explorer, operating system is Windows XP and Airwire is the services provider.
    If you are reading this, then I didn't get logged out when I pressed 'submit reply'. Let's see...

That post went through so I had a go at replying to the Archery thread I'm engaged with but aaaaarrgg! I was logged out again.
    Could you go to the GMIT archery course thread and post a reply from me that I will be there on Wed?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

It could be something to do with cookies, I would imagine.

Can you try a different browser?

Hi Tom,
    I've downloaded Safari and it seems to have done the trick - and it seems to be quicker.
    Thanks,
    Banbh

• Advertisement
Advertisement