Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canadian Maths Quiz

Options
  • 11-02-2011 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey boys and girls, hope you're enjoying your life! ;)

Here's a question for you:

I'm in TY now, and I was picked to participate in something called "The Canadian Maths Quiz".. I'm just wondering, what this test looks like, and what type of questions come up there? If anyone has completed it last year, please respond, cause I wanna win the damn thing! (maybe someone has past papers? that would be ideal)

P.S. Yes, I tried to "Google it", but it turned out to be useless in that instance.

Thanks in advance :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭MathsManiac

You need to practice your Googling techniques, for a start!

There's a different contest for each year, and they refer to year grades differently over there, so you need to find out from your teacher which one you are going to be doing. T.Y is about 10th or 11th grade, I reckon, so it's probably the Cayley or Fermat contest.

Once you know, then you can check out the past papers here:
    http://cemc.uwaterloo.ca/contests/past_contests.html

Advertisement