Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STOLEN LAPTOPS

Options
  • 12-02-2011 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Laptops stolen last weekend in Newmarket, be on the look out please, Acer, Compaq, Fujitsu Siemens and Dell stolen and may be offered for sale, Beware of purchasing these. any information to Kanturk Garda station.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

debarran wrote: »
    Laptops stolen last weekend in Newmarket, be on the look out please, Acer, Compaq, Fujitsu Siemens and Dell stolen and may be offered for sale, Beware of purchasing these. any information to Kanturk Garda station.

From where do you mind me asking???. Their was a car stolen by poles in Kanturk last night. I will welcome any robber with a double barrell.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 32 debarran

Stolen from the James O'Keeffe Institute, be alert for any second hand laptops for sale in the Duhallow area.

debarran wrote: »
    Stolen from the James O'Keeffe Institute, be alert for any second hand laptops for sale in the Duhallow area.

Sure will..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Scien wrote: »
    Keep your speculative borderline racist comments out of this forum.
    Last warning.

It was on the radio actually and also a Guard told me.;) It will be on the Corkman tomorrow aswell I will post the link.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭freighter

-Corkie- wrote: »
    From where do you mind me asking???. Their was a car stolen by poles in Kanturk last night. I will welcome any robber with a double barrell.:mad:

They stole two cars actually. They ran through fields over the Killarney road somewhere. I was in my sisters for the weekend down there. They were foreigners anyway. The bro in law is a cop in Millstreet.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭busman

freighter wrote: »
    They were foreigners anyway.

Kerry or Limerick :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭freighter

busman wrote: »
    Kerry or Limerick :rolleyes:

Whats the rolly eyes about?? You know what I meant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Have you got serial and model numbers? Bit vague! People selling laptops in the Echo will be getting fairly strange looks otherwise!

Advertisement