Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boosting a Beer Kit

Options
  • 12-02-2011 12:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭

I have a can of Youngs Harvest Stout, and I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to turn it into something more then just a drinkable end product.

Also, I will be putting it into a king keg, which I know you can get small disposable nitrogen cans for, however will using a nitrogen can result in a smooth Guinness like pour, or is that even possible to achieve with the stuff I have?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

Martyn1989 wrote: »
    I have a can of Youngs Harvest Stout, and I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to turn it into something more then just a drinkable end product.
    use it to make a beef and stout stew then you can eat it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

yeh I love making Guinness Stew (or a homebrew version would also be good) but I'm really looking to have a few pints of draft stout at home with my mates, however, if it dosn't turn out great using it to cook mite make sense, Chefs always use poor wine to make fancy dishes, but still I'm sure I can brew something good here with a little direction! cheers though!

Advertisement