Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Under 18s Prepaid visa card (Not 3v)

Options
  • 12-02-2011 2:25am

Hi there, I'm looking for a under 18s prepaid visa card thats NOT 3v and doesn
    t have annual charges like medius. Unless of course theres a way you can top up a 3v online with a laser card.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Why not 3V? It's not a perfect system, but it does for small transactions. I never had any trouble topping it up (in shops) before I turned 18 (glad to see the back of it when I swiftly moved to Visa Debit with UB - when I was 17).

Why not 3V? It's not a perfect system, but it does for small transactions. I never had any trouble topping it up (in shops) before I turned 18 (glad to see the back of it when I swiftly moved to Visa Debit with UB - when I was 17).

I wouldn't mind 3v but you have to go in store :( Also every voucher gives a new expiry. I don't want to have to keep changing itunes, amazon etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭Wats_in_a_name

Get an adapt account with Ulsterbank comes with a lovely visa debit card.

Advertisement