Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mikael D'Haguenet

• 12-02-2011 2:57am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭

Superstar in the making?
    Thinking of going very heavy on this horse tomorrow, what are ye guys opinions, Paul townend the jockey said He jumped right when he got beaten but when I schooled him recently he jumped straight as a die.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I fancy Quel Esprit tbh, but E Mullins has never rode him, usually Townend is Quels jockey so obviously Willie fancies Mikael and hence the switch.

Either way it will be one of Willies horses who wins this race, his yard is on fire on at the moment, 23 horses in the last 2 weeks and aside from 3 of them they've all been in the top 3.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Sick is not the word, was cruising and would of won but for the fallen horse.
    Typical really everyone of my big bets in the last months have lost, time to quit backing horses after today.

• Moderators Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Wouldn't of won anyways. He's just not going to make it over fences imo, unless his jumping improves a hell of a lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

Yeah imo i dont think he would of won anyways ! The horse should run in the world hurdle now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

He looked like he was going to come back and blew up. I'd give Cheltenham a miss,maybe leave him until next year.

• Advertisement
Advertisement