Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nitro Fuel???

Options
  • 12-02-2011 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

Anyone know of a company in Ireland that delivers Nitro Fuel for R/C Cars? Bought a R/C car from the UK but they cant ship the fuel for safety reasons I presume!

Im based in Limerick so any local stockist would do too, or someone around the country that delivers would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Shipping that stuff by ordinary courier, or as undeclared contents is breaking several laws.
    The credible suppliers just won't do it.
    Model Heli Services near you in Ennis should have some.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭peter bermingham

here they are they are in inch was down their last week they have everything for choppers planes and cars model helicopters ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

mtierney5 wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

Anyone know of a company in Ireland that delivers Nitro Fuel for R/C Cars? Bought a R/C car from the UK but they cant ship the fuel for safety reasons I presume!

Im based in Limerick so any local stockist would do too, or someone around the country that delivers would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Are you getting back into it agian?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭mtierney5

Hi Rob,

Ya, kinda. Bought this lad, http://www.modelsport.co.uk/index.php?product_id=34529

I'll see how it goes, im not the best with that kind of thing but i'll see....! Should be interesting and its readyset so should be easy enough to get going, I hope!!!

P.S, we going to Dub with Dylan Fri, might bring tractor, will have to see times, we have 3 appointments so might be caught for time! Will let you know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

mtierney5 wrote: »
    Hi Rob,

Ya, kinda. Bought this lad, http://www.modelsport.co.uk/index.php?product_id=34529

I'll see how it goes, im not the best with that kind of thing but i'll see....! Should be interesting and its readyset so should be easy enough to get going, I hope!!!

P.S, we going to Dub with Dylan Fri, might bring tractor, will have to see times, we have 3 appointments so might be caught for time! Will let you know!

Thats grand,, still going well anyway?
    You will just need to bring the tractor and radio, and the tractor battery charger.

• Advertisement
Advertisement