Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i asked a girl out and she just kept quiet...

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,788 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Hard luck man at least you gave it a go.

Now for the not so positive message... she's in your class right? So I at least hope its a fairly large sized class? Otherwise it could get a bit awkward

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

MacieC wrote: »
    Oh and by the way, asking a girl that you barely know out by text is kinda creepy. No offense. That's kinda high-school-ish.

You're just procrastinating, like you already know she's gonna say " no ". Ask her, this way, you'll know if you need to move on or carry on further.

And what's this thread doing in " UCD " ? Isn't it supposed to be somewhere else ?

'High school'? Are you having a laugh? The UCD forum is not a help section for plebs too lazy to ask for help in the college, it's for UCD students to have some fun.

As for OP, there are plenty of easy UCD girls; might as well add a few notches to your belt!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Fuck it op, ya gave it a go. Best thing to do is, have a few jars and hit coppers on Thursday night. By Friday morning you'll have forgotten completely about your one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭MacieC

Are you kiddin' me ? I just think this thread is in the wrong section. The UCD thread is supposed to deal with academics, not UCD students relationship drama. That's all. And no, I don't believe that this forum is a substitute of anything.

Anyways, everyone is entitled to do whatever they want.
    I'm outta here.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Are you kiddin' me ? I just think this thread is in the wrong section. The UCD thread is supposed to deal with academics, not UCD students relationship drama. That's all. And no, I don't believe that this forum is a substitute of anything.

it kinda deals with anything related to UCD

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

I'm outta here.

Its not to do with academics, its pretty much anything to do with UCD in general. By any chance are you American actually?

Okay then. I get it.

" American " ? Who are you asking this question to ?

If it is addressed to me, then, no I'm not American. Why ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I'm outta here.
    Eh . . . I don't think you know your place; this forum is for UCD students to mingle online. Get a few years experience here and you'll realise that /grabs e-crotch

I said I got it people :)

I didn't know that since most of the topics here cover academic issues. But thanks, that was enlightening !

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭claire983

I definatly think you should ask her again. Weather she heard you or not you still need an answer and the only way to get that is to ask her again. I f she does happen to say no or ignore you again, or hey she may even say yes.. at least you can say well.. at least i tried !!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭gypsy_rose

claire983 wrote: »
    I definatly think you should ask her again. Weather she heard you or not you still need an answer and the only way to get that is to ask her again. I f she does happen to say no or ignore you again, or hey she may even say yes.. at least you can say well.. at least i tried !!:)

He text her happy valentines as well and she didn't reply. Don't do it OP! Just let it go and find another one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭baspower

gypsy_rose wrote: »
    He text her happy valentines as well and she didn't reply. Don't do it OP! Just let it go and find another one :)

hmm...the story changed slightly...but i'm a bit hesitant to write down everything now. with almost 5000 views, every detail makes me more and more apparent right?
    never thought the thread would be of so much interest...

maybe i should provide more broad, less specific answers....in respect to the above quote, let's assume the whole valentines thing never happened...yeah, remove it from the picture....don't ask why but its a case of +1 & -1=0

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

baspower wrote: »
    hmm...the story changed slightly...but i'm a bit hesitant to write down everything now. with almost 5000 views, every detail makes me more and more apparent right?
    never thought the thread would be of so much interest...

maybe i should provide more broad, less specific answers....in respect to the above quote, let's assume the whole valentines thing never happened...yeah, remove it from the picture....don't ask why but its a case of +1 & -1=0

Dude, if she reads this thread the OP will be enough to give ya away, so you may as well give us the full story.

*grabs popcorn*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Don't worry, there are no females on boards.

Please, go on.

Advertisement