Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar lessons

Options
  • 12-02-2011 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

Any recommend someone to give acoustic guitar lessons on the west side of town... Ballincollig, B-town...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I'm on the Southside, so I'm no good to you. Might be no harm to check gumtree, or adverts in the services offered section. Some of the various community centres have regular guitar teachers, I know Togher does.

What style of Music are you looking to learn? And have you any experience currently? Both of those questions will decide what type of teacher you need to be looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

I'm on the Southside, so I'm no good to you. Might be no harm to check gumtree, or adverts in the services offered section. Some of the various community centres have regular guitar teachers, I know Togher does.

What style of Music are you looking to learn? And have you any experience currently? Both of those questions will decide what type of teacher you need to be looking for.

Southside is fine!

I've done a night class for 10 weeks so I have the bascis. Just want to learn a pop few songs and be able to read the music.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭dunleakelleher

My son (13) and I would like to take guitar lessons. We both have no previous experience and are complete beginners.
    If possible, it would be nice to learn together, but clearly, this may change as time goes on and ability changes.
    We live in Bishopstown as well.
    Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭now online

My son (13) and I would like to take guitar lessons. We both have no previous experience and are complete beginners.
    If possible, it would be nice to learn together, but clearly, this may change as time goes on and ability changes.
    We live in Bishopstown as well.
    Thanks in advance.

Have a look at Togher school of music. I know their classes are full at the moment but no harm giving them a ring and they might be able to do something next term.

Advertisement