Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJ- money

Options
  • 12-02-2011 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the story of how his money disappeared?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

From what I read so far it looks pretty complicated. I'm only speculating but it sounded like lax business practices that were tolerated back in the credit fueled boomy mid decade that are now in this age of austerity considered something else.

As Warren Buffet said nobody knows who's naked until the tide goes out.

The family dispute is a universal thyme so I wouldn't read too much into that as a cause but rather as a consequence.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1345467/DJ-Carey-s-1m-fraud-claim-Hurling-legend-calls-gardai-sister-missing-cash.html

From that what I can read is that the sister Catriona was taking from the company and it was only after the accountants found out in last year's books he went to the guards over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

Don't you know better than the trust the content of the Sunday Tribune Daily Fail?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

fabbydabby wrote: »
    Don't you know better than the trust the content of the Sunday Tribune Daily Fail?

The INDO more as less inplied the same without actually saying directly she took the money.

Advertisement