Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung Galaxy S II

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭jammer84

marcbrophy wrote: »
    It certainly was very easy to unlock this phone, thanks Zag!

The longest part was reading about how to do it! I'd say about 40 mins in total: reading, downloading, flashing and get the app from the market!!

I'm still looking for ways to unlock my old x8 so I can sell it on!! :D

Did you buy recently from Vodafone also?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,517 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

jammer84 wrote: »
    Did you buy recently from Vodafone also?

I bought one about 2 weeks ago from a guy on adverts.ie who had got it from vodafone.
    I was hopeful that it might be unlocked as other were saying how theirs were received unlocked.
    It wasn't, but I had it sorted fairly quickly :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 dubg

Thinking of buying one this weekend.... Just wondering what the cases are like for it in o2 or vodafone(Do they stock the official Samsung case) or somehwere else in dublin? It deffo needs a case....Thanks

I'd love to go over and get one now before 6, I'm just a bit reluctant as I'm afraid of any issues with unlocking it as I'm hoping to move networks in a few months so the unlock will be required.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

As I was saying there are no guarantees, but if you've got a few months to play with, well there will probably be a workaround for the sim lock.

Worst case scenario

You buy the phone root it, can't unlock it. You can pay for the unlock code (can't you?)
    Doesn't seem unreasonable to ask in Vodafone what it would cost for the unlock code

Zagato wrote: »
    As I was saying there are no guarantees, but if you've got a few months to play with, well there will probably be a workaround for the sim lock.

Worst case scenario

You buy the phone root it, can't unlock it. You can pay for the unlock code (can't you?)
    Doesn't seem unreasonable to ask in Vodafone what it would cost for the unlock code

Actually good point - use the girlfriends number to purchase a pay as you go upgrade so all the credit she uses in the next few months will work towards it...

EDIT: just bought the Galaxy S2 :-) Now to start copying across my contacts, etc

Is the case mate tough a good case to buy?
    Whats the best 32GB Micro SD to get?

Baseband: I9100BUKG1
    Kernel Version: 2.6.35.7-I9100BUKG2-CL342890
    Build Number: GINGERBREAD.BUKG2

So I need to look for KGx when doing any rooting or modification?

Cheers

That's almost up to date firmware from Vodafone, I had KE1 when started

This is the kernel you want, It's XXKG2. The first 2 letters refer to the region, and then the KG2 is the version, they're up to KH3 now
    chart?cht=qr&chs=250x250&choe=UTF-8&chld=H&chl=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.xda-developers.com%2Fattachment.php%3Fattachmentid%3D659862

Here is a link to all the region codes Samfirmware

Is your Android version 2.3.4, then? It should be for flashing above kernel I reckon

This is the kernel you want, It's XXKG2. The first 2 letters refer to the region, and then the KG2 is the version, they're up to KH3 now
    chart?cht=qr&chs=250x250&choe=UTF-8&chld=H&chl=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.xda-developers.com%2Fattachment.php%3Fattachmentid%3D659862

Is your Android version 2.3.4, then? It should be for flashing above kernel I reckon

No it's 2.3.3

What about this for a case - http://www.expansys.ie/case-mate-samsung-galaxy-s-ii-tough-cases-black-218855/
    What screen protection do ye recommend?

Any luck unlocking it Jammer?

Any luck unlocking it Jammer?

Didn't have a chance to play with it yet at pc. Will have to wait until tonight or tomorrow :-( I'll be on here for pointers at that time...

• Advertisement

Didn't have a chance to play with it yet at pc. Will have to wait until tonight or tomorrow :-( I'll be on here for pointers at that time...

You really should have no problems!! (I hope :D)

You really should have no problems!! (I hope :D)

Fingers crossed. I got home now and I may be able to play for an hour.

So I've installed some apps when out and about earlier:
    twitter, facebook, my vodafone, etc, etc

Now I gotta start working on tweaking. So where the hell to I bloody start... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Nibs05

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭tipperary

What about this for a case - http://www.expansys.ie/case-mate-samsung-galaxy-s-ii-tough-cases-black-218855/
    What screen protection do ye recommend?[/QUOTE]

It's an excellent case. Definitely no complaints with it, it makes the phone feel good and solid (although a little bigger). Also restricts your choice for a car holder if that's a consideration.

The case comes with a screen protection thingy.

It was just recommended on the XDA forum to download either of these kernals since I am only on 2.3.3:
    CF-Root-SGS2_ZS_OZS_KG2-v4.1-CWM4.zip
    CF-Root-SGS2_JP_XSG_KG2-v4.1-CWM4.zip

It was just recommended on the XDA forum to download either of these kernals since I am only on 2.3.3:
    CF-Root-SGS2_ZS_OZS_KG2-v4.1-CWM4.zip
    CF-Root-SGS2_JP_XSG_KG2-v4.1-CWM4.zip

Yeah, that sound like a better plan, was also going to say you could always upgrade to latest stock firmware, kh3, and then root that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭5500

@Jammer84 did you get it unlocked ok? I just unlocked another one for a mate this morning bought from vodafone yesterday,with the chainfire app it found the code in about 30 seconds.

Incedently if your after a case Ive some for sale on adverts -
    http://www.adverts.ie/accessories/samsung-galaxy-s2-i9100-hard-case-protector/784457

I use one on my own phone and it does the job nicely!

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭captain_boycott

have finally managed to find a solution to the poor battery life with this phone. I used to be only able to get 8-12 hours with light use, and even more annoyingly, even when left unused overnight, the battery drain was 20-30% over night!!

I tried Villianrom as that has a reputation for good battery life - and it certainly improved matters over stock rom, but not much.

Finally, I discovered cognition...and its great! almost no battery drain when sleeping, and best of all it provides the ability to turn on/off Wifi AND mobile data from the notification drop down. This really saves juice. I got 2 days without a charge with light usage though the day (including 2 hours listening to radio) and still had 30% left, just by turning off data when not needing it, and turning it on only when I wanted to check email/etc.

Also undervolting with setcpu and throttle 200-800 Mhz on demand seems to help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Couldn't you just turn off wifi from notification bar and data from the on button anyway? I am unrooted, bog standard, and comfortably get 2 days of light use.

Even with my phone trying to find a terrible 3g signal, if data left on overnight, drain would never be as bad as 20%.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭captain_boycott

dooferoaks wrote: »
    Couldn't you just turn off wifi from notification bar and data from the on button anyway? I am unrooted, bog standard, and comfortably get 2 days of light use.

Even with my phone trying to find a terrible 3g signal, if data left on overnight, drain would never be as bad as 20%.

Interesting! I could never get a full day with data on. Perhaps its all the applications I have installed.

I find the ability to switch wifi/data on and off from the one place very handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭ellinguistico

Vodafone sold you yours sim unlocked?

Yeah, I got it when they just came out, usually the first phones carriers sell aren't sim-locked as the carriers rush to get them out as quickly as possible while they are working on sim-locking them.
    If anyone could share a thought on this I would appreciate it. Little bit of a novice even though i am rooted. Basically my problem is that I can barely if ever use mobile data when out and about on the 3 network. It was at edge (E) on baggot street in Dublin and it wouldn't push mail and stalled and likewise with twitter/fb etc. It is a fairly big concern for me.

My phone's make up is: Android version 2.3.4, Baseband: 19100XXKG6, kernel: 2.6.35.7-19100XXKG6-CL425236 se.infra@SEP-53 #2, Build number VillainRom 2.4.2

Basically what I'm asking is
    a) Is 3's data network really that weak in a capital city and i just have to suck it up or
    b) is there anything wrong with my phone/ROM etc that I could improve on. I dont remember the mobile data being that poor prior to flashing Villainrom.

Thanks folks!

So your 'connectivity' (3G, Wifi, Bluetooth) is reliant on your Radio or Modem which is the Baseband that you list above. Different radios may work better or worse in different regions with different carriers. Usually people install the radio that matches their ROM (but mostly only because it sounds sensible). It maybe that the KG6 radio doesn't get on with 3 terribly well - they likely haven't tested it.

You should probably try some different radios, and see which one works best for you. The best way to flash them is as a .tar file via Odin in the Phone box, but they are also available as .zip files which you can flash through CWM (Which you probably have since rooting and putting on the custom ROM) for some reason Pulser doesn't recommend this.

The latest Radio is KH3, and seems to be getting good reviews. I can only find a link to the .zip file courtesy of kalpik at XDA, which is flashable through CWM
    Thanks again Zagato

5500 wrote: »
    @Jammer84 did you get it unlocked ok? I just unlocked another one for a mate this morning bought from vodafone yesterday,with the chainfire app it found the code in about 30 seconds.

Incedently if your after a case Ive some for sale on adverts -
    http://www.adverts.ie/accessories/samsung-galaxy-s2-i9100-hard-case-protector/784457

I use one on my own phone and it does the job nicely!

No was away from PC's all weekend so didn't have a chance to really read up about it. Not sure I'm feeling confident enough. Would prob need to update to 2.3.4 and then unlock but it seems like a complex task for a noob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Interesting! I could never get a full day with data on. Perhaps its all the applications I have installed.

I find the ability to switch wifi/data on and off from the one place very handy.

Weird isnt it, I found with my old android, reported battery life would vary wildly from user to user.

I suppose having everything in one place is handier alright. I miss the days of my old nokia lasting what seemed like weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Vodafone sold you yours sim unlocked?

I bought my phone from Vodafone and there is no locks on it either, happy days!

Thanks again Zagato

So did you manage to improve your signal?
    No was away from PC's all weekend so didn't have a chance to really read up about it. Not sure I'm feeling confident enough. Would prob need to update to 2.3.4 and then unlock but it seems like a complex task for a noob

I'd say that might be the most sensible way to go alright, the nice thing about chainfire's kernels is that they are not modded in anyway (just root added) so you are very unlikely to run into any problems with them - the only potential one I can see being what we highlighted flashing 2.3.4 kernel when you have 2.3.3 firmware, but tbh that would likely not cause any problems.

• Advertisement

Thanks again Zagato

So did you manage to improve your signal?

I'd say that might be the most sensible way to go alright, the nice thing about chainfire's kernels is that they are not modded in anyway (just root added) so you are very unlikely to run into any problems with them - the only potential one I can see being what we highlighted flashing 2.3.4 kernel when you have 2.3.3 firmware, but tbh that would likely not cause any problems.
    No I have delayed the process after it not working last night. I put that zip file on the root of my sd, rebooted into recovery through CWM and tried flashing, it didn't work due to something to do about "disabling signatures" so I bottled it with the hope of reading more today and trying it again.

still as confused. People seem to be saying i can only do it with Odin. Cant even find a link to the file i want and at this stage am actually confused as to whether it is KG3 or KH3!!! Too little time on my hands and im in too deep as regards my knowledge base methinks. May have to stick the sim back in my old Desire.....:-(

still as confused. People seem to be saying i can only do it with Odin. Cant even find a link to the file i want and at this stage am actually confused as to whether it is KG3 or KH3!!! Too little time on my hands and im in too deep as regards my knowledge base methinks. May have to stick the sim back in my old Desire.....:-(

I just flashed that KH3 via clockwork mod recovery as a .zip no problem here, to early to say if it's any better though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭marathonic

I'll be getting this phone this week (contracts sent to Meteor on Friday).

First thing I'll be doing is installing a load of apps to replace what I've got on my iPhone. Installing the following should keep me occupied for a day :D

QuickOffice
    Lookout Security & Antivirus
    EasyTether
    Wikidroid
    Facebook
    Twitter
    CoPilot
    Hide Pictures in Stocks App
    Pocket Auctions for eBay
    TubeMate YouTube Downloader
    WhatsApp Messenger
    Cabbage Ultimate
    Google Finance
    JEFIT Pro
    Bodybuilding.com
    Exchange Rates
    TuneIn Radio
    SlideIt Keyboard
    Call Meter NG

marathonic wrote: »
    I'll be getting this phone this week (contracts sent to Meteor on Friday).

First thing I'll be doing is installing a load of apps to replace what I've got on my iPhone. Installing the following should keep me occupied for a day :D

QuickOffice
    Lookout Security & Antivirus
    EasyTether
    Wikidroid
    Facebook
    Twitter
    CoPilot
    Hide Pictures in Stocks App
    Pocket Auctions for eBay
    TubeMate YouTube Downloader
    WhatsApp Messenger
    Cabbage Ultimate
    Google Finance
    JEFIT Pro
    Bodybuilding.com
    Exchange Rates
    TuneIn Radio
    SlideIt Keyboard
    Call Meter NG

With the speed of the S2, you'd have them installed in 20 mins if you use Wi-Fi :D

• Advertisement

I just flashed that KH3 via clockwork mod recovery as a .zip no problem here, to early to say if it's any better though

when i go into recovery with CWM i dont get the normal prescribed options. I get some yellow lines of text about "finding update package", "Opening update package" and "verifying update package" and then red text saying "failed to verify whole-file signature and then signature verification failed.

4 options exist at top in blue alright, mainly reboot, apply update from sd card and, wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache. Apply update from sd card is not correct though i've read. Any ideas what is up?

I have ninphetamine kernel, so don't have actual CWM app, but downloaded ROM Manager, which is basically the same and allows me to select reboot to recovery, I'm then in usual CWM recovery. I usually choose install zip from sd card, then I selected the modem file, and confirm.

No problems -if this didn't work, it might be worth redownloading the KH3 modem or flashing chainfire's kernel again

I have ninphetamine kernel, so don't have actual CWM app, but downloaded ROM Manager, which is basically the same and allows me to select reboot to recovery, I'm then in usual CWM recovery. I usually choose install zip from sd card, then I selected the modem file, and confirm.

No problems -if this didn't work, it might be worth redownloading the KH3 modem or flashing chainfire's kernel again

cool. It shouldn't be giving me those negative messages about failing signature verifications etc when i haven't even selected any option i would have imagined. It's almost like it's trying to pick up something that it shouldn't be. I might try it in Odin like you suggested a while back. Just pop the modem KH3 file in the phone part of Odin.....
    let us know if your data rendering improves with the new radio and thanks again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

@ Zagato - I've the CWM apk file if you want it, can't remember which thread I donwloaded it from on XDA, but I have it as a standalone install file. Also Newest Ninphetamine kernel 2.1 released about 2 hours ago added GPU clocking (although no GUI as yet) - I'm flashing now!

@ ellinguistico have you tried flashing the modem just by opening the cwm app in your app drawer? Thats the way I do it, rather than rebooting the phone into recovery. Also I think I got that message or similar, before I realised I was trying to flash a .tar instead of a .zip update through CWM

Grassey wrote: »
    @ Zagato - I've the CWM apk file if you want it, can't remember which thread I donwloaded it from on XDA, but I have it as a standalone install file. Also Newest Ninphetamine kernel 2.1 released about 2 hours ago added GPU clocking (although no GUI as yet) - I'm flashing now!

@ ellinguistico have you tried flashing the modem just by opening the cwm app in your app drawer? Thats the way I do it, rather than rebooting the phone into recovery. Also I think I got that message or similar, before I realised I was trying to flash a .tar instead of a .zip update through CWM

Tried that plenty of times too. I just have 4 options at the top of which flashing a zip is not one and the text below about update packages and installation being aborted, even though im not trying to install anything (yet). Is it because my rom is still on a folder on my sd perchance?? Genuinely looking around online but no answers are apparent.

On the limited options i have i have chosen "apply update from SD card" as it is the closest to what i want and chosen the modem but it hangs in the middle (after giving it an hour, hour and half) and im sure it would not work as i am trying to flash a zip

Below is how I understand it, but I could be wrong.

Historically with recoveries, especially when I started flashing roms on my Hero about 2 years ago, the dev's always recommended (but I don't know why) to rename the zip file you downloaded 'update', I used to use AmonRa recovery back then (well until fairly recently tbh), and then when you would select the file called update from the list in the root directory and flash it.

So I think that apply update from sd card is essentially the same as install zip from sd card -just it automatically looks for a .zip file called 'update', whereas if you pick install zip from sd card you can select any zip on the root directory of your internal zip.

Just to clarify if using Odin the file has to be a .tar file, and you can only flash .zip files from recovery.

when i go into recovery with CWM i dont get the normal prescribed options.

4 options exist at top in blue alright, mainly reboot, apply update from sd card and, wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache. Apply update from sd card is not correct though i've read. Any ideas what is up?

Your recovery sounds a bit strange alright, it should look something like this (Except it will be version 4)
    ClockworkMod-Recovery-3.png

If it doesn't look quite similar to this, I think you need to reflash the kernel only via Odin (in the PDA section)

If you have VillainROM 2.4.2, it is based on KG6 so should use this kernel, you will need to extract the .zip file and select it in PDA box as a .tar file

chart?cht=qr&chs=250x250&choe=UTF-8&chld=H&chl=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.xda-developers.com%2Fattachment.php%3Fattachmentid%3D673338

Below is how I understand it, but I could be wrong.

Historically with recoveries, especially when I started flashing roms on my Hero about 2 years ago, the dev's always recommended (but I don't know why) to rename the zip file you downloaded 'update', I used to use AmonRa recovery back then (well until fairly recently tbh), and then when you would select the file called update from the list in the root directory and flash it.

So I think that apply update from sd card is essentially the same as install zip from sd card -just it automatically looks for a .zip file called 'update', whereas if you pick install zip from sd card you can select any zip on the root directory of your internal zip.

Just to clarify if using Odin the file has to be a .tar file, and you can only flash .zip files from recovery.

Yeah i've read that somewhere alright and have tried it just there (renaming before dropping it over to SD) but again it seems to be hanging in the middle as per usual. I will keep the hunt up for a .tar version of same and try the Odin route, have found one but it's on a Polish site so trying to translate it......You are with 3 aren't you? If you come up with a solution to the a decent connection when out and about please let me know. It's almost ironic that I have 'all you can eat data' and phone's mouth seems to be sown up. Cheers again.

On Vodafone I'm afraid.

Signal with KH3 seems possibly a bit better, battery seems a bit low for this time today, but have been using it a lot today

Your recovery sounds a bit strange alright, it should look something like this (Except it will be version 4)
    ClockworkMod-Recovery-3.png

If it doesn't look quite similar to this, I think you need to reflash the kernel only via Odin (in the PDA section)

If you have VillainROM 2.4.2, it is based on KG6 so should use this kernel, you will need to extract the .zip file and select it in PDA box as a .tar file

chart?cht=qr&chs=250x250&choe=UTF-8&chld=H&chl=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.xda-developers.com%2Fattachment.php%3Fattachmentid%3D673338

I only get the first 4 options (and i have scrolled up and down using volume etc) it is definitely due to the signature failing messages i get when entering into recovery i feel, will try this again now.............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Question about synching phone. I do not want any of the pics I have on picasa to load up onto my phone. I have the Background Data turned off and the auto synch turned off. When I go into the market it requests that I should turn on the background data to access anyway around this?

Each time I delete the pictures from my phone they keep on loading back up again and not sure if its to do with the Background Data ?

How can I stop these photos from uploading?

Thanks

All done and dusted:
    Flashed 2.3.4 Firmware - up from KG2
    Flashed CF-Root KH3
    Downloaded app and got the unlock code

Cheers lads for the advice and assistance.

EDIT: Just got a chance to put in a sim card and the code got from "Galaxy S2 Sim Unlock" was unsuccessfull. Knew it was going to be too good to be true :-(

All done and dusted:
    Flashed 2.3.4 Firmware - up from KG2
    Flashed CF-Root KH3
    Downloaded app and got the unlock code

Cheers lads for the advice and assistance.

EDIT: Just got a chance to put in a sim card and the code got from "Galaxy S2 Sim Unlock" was unsuccessfull. Knew it was going to be too good to be true :-(

That is a pain, it may be that you can still unlock it, but need to use Odia's method which will give you a few number options, make sure to keep a note of the number that you got so you don't use it again. Post here

Odia's method looks a bit more complicated alright

Do you know how much it would cost to get unlock code from vodafone?

EDIT: Just read over on vodafone website
    PAYG customers need to have topped up by at least 127 euros (not including bonus credit) over the last 6 months for the first unlock, further unlocks require a higher amount.

That is a pain, it may be that you can still unlock it, but need to use Odia's method which will give you a few number options, make sure to keep a note of the number that you got so you don't use it again. Post here

Odia's method looks a bit more complicated alright

Do you know how much it would cost to get unlock code from vodafone?

Going to look into those posts.

You can request it after you have used up €120 credit. Not major. It was got on the girlfriends upgrade so as soon as she uses €120 I could request it...

Just want to try the 3 pre-pay sim to see what coverage is like, etc over time so that if it's better I can cancel my Vodafone contract in 5 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭5989

Anyone want to speculate when the S2 will drop from 170e? Prob be a while yet I'd presume

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 492 ✭✭thebison

Anyone know how long they will stock the original Galaxy S for ? My Galaxy S is broke & holding off claiming the insurance till I know they only have Galaxy S II :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

thebison wrote: »
    Anyone know how long they will stock the original Galaxy S for ? My Galaxy S is broke & holding off claiming the insurance till I know they only have Galaxy S II :)

They won't necessarily give you the sgs2 because they don't have any sgs1s in stock.

That being said, It does happen. But i doubt they will be short of stock for awhile.

I'm pretty sure all networks still sell it, Maybe when the sgs3 comes out, It will be discontinued. I do believe Samsung have the same approach as other phone companies, With regards with lowering the price of the last gen, when the next gen comes out, But once that becomes the old gen, The oldest gen is gone!!

Hope i didn't use the word gen too much!!

NAHH!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Question about synching phone. I do not want any of the pics I have on picasa to load up onto my phone. I have the Background Data turned off and the auto synch turned off. When I go into the market it requests that I should turn on the background data to access anyway around this?

Each time I delete the pictures from my phone they keep on loading back up again and not sure if its to do with the Background Data ?

How can I stop these photos from uploading?

Thanks
    Go to Settings -> Accounts and Sync, select your account and uncheck Sync Picasa?

Finally got my phone into proper recovery after re-flashing the kernel, prior to that it was just flashing into the 'blue' recovery. Flashed the shiny and new KH3 radio (on XDA it is supposed to be mega strong and in turn magic for your battery.........

Still haven't achieved a 'H' signal on the phone since rooting and flashing. have PM' d the 3 Ireland reps here so will see. At this stage perhaps it is the sim card? Im at a loss to know now but proper frustrated having almost zero data capability. Thanks for the suggestions and help folks.

• Advertisement

I used this app and it successfully unlocked the phone for me: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.helroz.galaxysunlock

IMEI, etc are all still prefectly intacked and checked with a meteor sim just now. Happy days!!!

Advertisement