Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wrestling kildare

Options
  • 12-02-2011 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi all does anyone know of any wrestling or judo clubs for children aged 10 in kildare .Im from the clane area but would travel to Maynooth/Newbridge/Edenderry. Thank you in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Family2010

Hi Theres a good taekwondoo club in Kildare Town - saturday morning and or Tuesday evening if its not too far

• Registered Users Posts: 44 nicky chick

Hi thanks for that and sorry for taking so long to reply.Please excuse my ignorance but what it that?:o

Hello again. Here is a link to the Kildare Town Taekwondo site http://www.kildaretkd.com/ and info about this sport http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taekwondo . I hope they will help. Family2010 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 nicky chick

Thanks Family2010:D Looks interesting not sure if its what my son is looking for, think he might be a bit more into the John Cena and Rey Mysterio sort of stuff, yeah fake I know!! but he is only 10, I myself would love him to join something like this as I think it would teach him great descipline, Ill show him the web site when he gets home, see what he thinks, Thanks again

Nicky chick, my boys love going there. The instructor is very good with children. And everyone progresses at their own pace which is great. Your child can try one session and see if he likes it (it's up to him...they are not pushy at all). Each session costs 6 euros and if he joins the club there is an 40 euros for insurance. Hope this helps. Have a good evening, Family2010. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement