Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the perfect poker chips

Options
  • 12-02-2011 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,

I'm sorry to bring this up again as i'm sure it has come up on many occasions in this forum but i was hoping someone with some experience in the area could advise me on what would be best.

I'm looking to invest in some poker chips but i have a specific idea of what I want. I am a student so i am looking for something affordable yet of good enough quality to last me for a long time. I have regular poker games often with 10 to 20 players involved so I would need enough chips for that. The weight of the chip doesn't really concern me. I'd like them to come in the same type of increment as you would get in the poker tournaments around dublin (i.e 25 to 1000) And I would like them to be of good quality! Any help of where i could go to get something like that would be greatly appreciated and what sort of cost would I be looking at? Also how many chips do you think I would need to be able to change up the type of games we play (freezouts, re-buys for first hour, double chance, etc)?

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement