Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Photo Shop In The Longwalk

Options
  • 12-02-2011 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

I heard a rumor that there is a new photo shop opening in the longwalk shopping centre in Dundalk, does anyone know if this is true, it would be great if there was, because we need a decent one now.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Onesimus

looks like we wont be having the photo famine in Dundalk afterall then. Best of luck to them. They will be the only photo shop in town and will have a lot of work to do lol. I'm sure they wont be complaining though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 higgins2010

Yep i defiantly true, a friend of a friend told me whom it was so i cant wait we need a good service in the town and lets face it harvey norman is crap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 king li

The photo shop at the back of B.C electrics is brillant. they are far better than the one in longwalk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 higgins2010

king li wrote: »
    The photo shop at the back of B.C electrics is brillant. they are far better than the one in longwalk

Yep i'd have to agree but its closed down also but the good news is that the new one in longwalk might be better considering its someone different.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭bnear

Yep i'd have to agree but its closed down also but the good news is that the new one in longwalk might be better considering its someone different.

Are you sure its closed ?? I was in there a couple of weeks ago to get stuff laminated and it looked busy. Nice shop, hope its not gone...:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Onesimus

king li wrote: »

It's the same owner of photo express who destroyed all my photos and dyed them pink due to dirty machines. Last time I looked the sky was blue, in my photos it looked like armageddon had just taken place.

ok so the one in the longwalk? someone told me its yer man who owns lifestyle photography that opened it up the recent one. Which would tell me it would be a good shop taken into consideration his professional background.

My sisters got photos done with him in the past and they were very good so they were. he does all that modeling stuff too. I happen to pass by it often on my way into town.

Very modern shop ( the one he owns on bridge street. )
    Spacious and attractive. Not like some of the studios I've passed by in this town. They look like a photoshop situated on craggy island in the 70's.

Every photo shop is a photo shop I suppose and none of us is exempt from a mistake here and there. I dont wanna be too critical of other businesses trying to do good work, but come on lads, put some effort into how it looks as well as your good talent for taken a snap. :rolleyes::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

There is a big job being done in the shop that is opposite Conlons cafe in the Longwalk,must be where the new photo shop is going ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 tiffmister

Onesimus wrote: »
    It's the same owner of photo express who destroyed all my photos and dyed them pink due to dirty machines. Last time I looked the sky was blue, in my photos it looked like armageddon had just taken place.

ok so the one in the longwalk? someone told me its yer man who owns lifestyle photography that opened it up the recent one. Which would tell me it would be a good shop taken into consideration his professional background.

My sisters got photos done with him in the past and they were very good so they were. he does all that modeling stuff too. I happen to pass by it often on my way into town.

Very modern shop ( the one he owns on bridge street. )
    Spacious and attractive. Not like some of the studios I've passed by in this town. They look like a photoshop situated on craggy island in the 70's.

Every photo shop is a photo shop I suppose and none of us is exempt from a mistake here and there. I dont wanna be too critical of other businesses trying to do good work, but come on lads, put some effort into how it looks as well as your good talent for taken a snap. :rolleyes::pac:

If it is him that would be brilliant because he really is good at what he does, i really love looking in his window in bridge street.

Also he used to work in that shop behind B.C electrics when they were in the old s.c, and if you ask me it all went down hill after he left. no disrespect to the owner or anything

Advertisement