Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Repair/Unlocking Shop on Shop Street closed?

Options
  • 12-02-2011 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,051 ✭✭✭

Need to unlock an iphone and my visits yesterday and today to the phone shop on shop street (where the joke shop is) has its door closed. There's a sign that says open from 10 - 6 but no sign of life.

Does anyone know the story here or can anyone recommend where else in Galway I could get an iphone unlocked?

The last time I was in it with herself (about 6 weeks ago) they were doing a roaring business so I'm hoping that maybe they have just relocated etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

The Cash Factory in Liosbaun unlock phones, not sure what their prices are but give them a call, 091-440062.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

They were broken into TWICE in the one night. It was cleaned out of ll stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,051 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

ErnieBert wrote: »
    They were broken into TWICE in the one night. It was cleaned out of ll stock.

Ah no, ffs how can a place like that be broken into twice in one night on Shop Street? The brazenness of thieves nowadays is mind-boggling.

In any event, I hope they can get back on their feet as they seemed to be doing a great business and I've always found them sound enough to deal with.

Advertisement