Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self catering sligo

• 12-02-2011 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

anyone know were you can get self catering for 6 people for 2 nights in may this year - sligo town/rosses point/strandhill - anyone i have contacted is looking for minimum 3 nite stay or a week and hotels have been quoting €600 in total

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

What dates in May are you looking for?

There is a place called Primrose Grange House which is situated on the side of Knocknarea Mountain which is out the Strandhill direction. It's not too far from town and has brilliant sea views, pretty much an idyllic setting.

They rent out the Guest Wing accommodation for a minimum of two nights for €250 which is based on 4 sharing or €300 for numbers between 5 and 7.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

The Riverside apartments do self catering, although a friend of mine stayed there and wasn't impressed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Brady's Lodge Hostel, in Carney village is an option. I think they can cater for 15/16. Had friends stay there last year. Only 10mins max. drive to town or Rosses Point. Think they have a website.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Japer

katemc wrote: »
    anyone know were you can get self catering for 6 people for 2 nights in may this year - sligo town/rosses point/strandhill - anyone i have contacted is looking for minimum 3 nite stay or a week and hotels have been quoting €600 in total

http://www.yeatsvillage.ie/

Stayed at Yeats Village and found it very good. Might be worth asking them. Very clean and a great base to explore from. Good location in a quiet area of Sligo and between Rosses Point and Strandhill. You need a car though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,155 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Japer wrote: »
    http://www.yeatsvillage.ie/

Stayed at Yeats Village and found it very good. Might be worth asking them. Very clean and a great base to explore from. Good location in a quiet area of Sligo and between Rosses Point and Strandhill. You need a car though.
    would college be over if it was early may?ans would the students be gone?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

Advertisement