Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting student accom for the summer

• 12-02-2011 7:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,
    I remember hearing that you could rent rooms on the student accommodation near LIT for 50 or 60 euro a week for the summer months, any know if this is true or ever done it? It would be a nice way of standing on my own two feet for the first time without commiting to a year long contract and it'd be cheap!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17 Ciaradursey

hey yea you can! I was renting a student house near UL for the summer! It only cost 30 euro a week for a 5 bedroom house!! Two friends lived with me too. Id say if you got onto the accommodation offices in the colleges, they would have accommodation lists and then its just a case of ringing the landlords and finding out if they're renting for the summer months!! I think you could definitely get them cheaper than 50 or 60 euro...haggle them down to 30 0r 40! I mean you are looking after their house for the summer!! Best of luck:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Sound, I'll give them a ring in the next few weeks, get my name down early! Now just to find a few people willing to live with me!

Advertisement