Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WTF?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,388 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

It's for connecting your Xbox to a JAMMA cab.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

I guessed that part :pac: I meant is it supposed to be kind of a MAME thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

It allows you to make money from an Xbox in an arcade cab...more credits = more time to play. Violates about every t&c that comes with a game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

jesus ... noticed something was funny alright when I saw one that looked like it'd some Playstation 2 controllers on it!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Yep that's it really, and we wonder why arcades are dead/dying?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

Can you turn the timer off on this and do i need anything else other than a jamma cab and an xbox running mame?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

Hygro wrote: »

Hey, Hygro, do you want this XBox-to-Arcade harness I made for you? I've sent you PMs. Are you planning on buying this thing on eBay instead?

Advertisement