Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel2Go anyone have feedback?

• 12-02-2011 7:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭

Are parcel2go any good?
    Excuse my scepticism but their prices seem a bit on the too good to be true side.

I've read a few bits on the net saying they are a bit careless at handling items and their after sales is rubbish.
    Has anyone dealt with them?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

I used them to send a parcel to the Uk. It got there ok but their tracking system didn't work and I was promised they'd call me back many times but they didn't. They used Nightline (respectable company) .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

parsi wrote: »
    I used them to send a parcel to the Uk. It got there ok but their tracking system didn't work and I was promised they'd call me back many times but they didn't. They used Nightline (respectable company) .

Cheers for that parsi, I'll check out Nightline for prices

EDIT: I went to Nightline clicked on (Ireland to Ireland Courier) got redirected to........Parcel2Go :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Online Buying & Auctions

dudara

Advertisement