Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal -v- Barça, Champions league Last 16 1st leg

1141516171820»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

Just back from a function I was at and man am I delira with me stira. Missed the last 20 mins so I can't comment only for the final score but fair play to Arsenal. To people who say we bottle it; we came from 1 down against the best team going at the minute and managed to beat them, we got lucky at times but **** it I've felt unlucky enough in my time as an Arsenal fan that I'll take it!. I heard it was the first defeat in something like 20 games [?]. Yes we will still be underdogs for the 2nd leg and yes we likely won't go through but by god did we do ourselves justice out there tonite. Quality; I'm proud to be an Arsenal supporter after that. [Proud to be a football supporter too because the 70mins I watched was utter and absolute class.]

Edit: btw what a performance from Jack Wilshere!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

eZe^ wrote: »
    One tie changes nothing. You are perfectly entitled to disagree, but when people like Pele, Van Basten, Dalglish, Cruyff, and others all say they are, then there is some weight to the argument.

If this Barca team keeps going as they have for the last few years then there's no denying they are one of the top club sides of all time, they'll easily be the most successful at the current rate. But it's a bit premature yet. Def the best of the last 15 years anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,838 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Well done to Arsenal,good result.

Could have been over run by half time,Messi tried to be too cute at times with his finishing,unlikely to be the same at Camp Nou.

Credit to Arsenal though ,they stuck at it and got due reward late on to win it.
    First Arsenal goal was awfull defending by Pique and Valdes,really poor.

As others have said JW was awesome,really stood out and looks a gem.
    Keeper looks a quality player too,love his Schmeichel like assault on forwards closing in.
    Both these lads are destined for bigger things.
    Thought Eboue was pretty poor throughout,a bit like a headless chicken at times......

Roll on the second leg,should be a cracking game...

ziggy wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

What did you think the AFC in his name means?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭daveyboy_1ie

Fair play, delighted for Arsenal. They pushed and got their just desserts after a much improved second half. The away goal I feel is crucial though, all the good work can be wiped out in a moment in Camp Nou.

The result was about right, maybe Barca can complain they were unlucky with a few of their chances but if you take your foot off the pedal againt a quality team you are asking for trouble. The turning point of the match for me was taking off David Villa and going defensive...........they can't do it right and ended up unbalanced. Makes a very interesting second leg and hopefully its as good a game as last nights. I feel it may be as Barca have to come out and attack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Nothing too surprising in the result. Home performance 2-1, match is evenly balanced with the tie slightly favouring Barca.

Arsenal will need to repeat that performance to beat Barca, and be stronger defensively. Most importantly however, they'll need some magic from Van Persie, an away goal is key. A second away goal and they'll be through. The thing about Arsenal though is that they aren't massively different home or away (check the PL stats, only 3 points in the diff and the best away team in the PL).

I think people who keep saying that Barca are the best team ever to play ever should remember that last season, they were knocked out of the CL by Inter, despite being the best team to ever play ever. Pique is now missing. Anyone who thinks that Valdes-Puyol-Abidal as the core back three is part of the best team ever needs a re-think. That centre is weak, and Van Persie can exploit it.

Going to be a cracking game though, no idea what's going to happen.

PHB wrote: »
    Nothing too surprising in the result. Home performance 2-1, match is evenly balanced with the tie slightly favouring Barca.

Arsenal will need to repeat that performance to beat Barca, and be stronger defensively. Most importantly however, they'll need some magic from Van Persie, an away goal is key. A second away goal and they'll be through. The thing about Arsenal though is that they aren't massively different home or away (check the PL stats, only 3 points in the diff and the best away team in the PL).

I think people who keep saying that Barca are the best team ever to play ever should remember that last season, they were knocked out of the CL by Inter, despite being the best team to ever play ever. Pique is now missing. Anyone who thinks that Valdes-Puyol-Abidal as the core back three is part of the best team ever needs a re-think. That centre is weak, and Van Persie can exploit it.

Going to be a cracking game though, no idea what's going to happen.

This is valid.
    I was going to say it myself but didn't.
    Valdes was very weak for the first goal, and showed, again, he isn't world class.

Puyol and Milito would be a terrible back 2 as they'd be very exposed in the air on seat pieces, but would read the game better.
    Abidal adds height and aerial power but I don't think he's up to it as a CB at that level, handy backup no doubt but not quite good enough for a Champions League knockout game when trailing 2-1.
    Barca will miss Pique, who is, without a doubt, their best defender.
    But if they play like they can, and don't try and do what they did for the last 20 last night, the should beat Arsenal.

Inter last season was a different kettle of fish, their defence is the best in the world, Samuel and Lucio are like human walls, with balls of steel, they will fight for everything, I don't think Arsenal have that level of defensive display in them, if Barca played against any other team like they did against Inter last season, it would have been a rugby score.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Jack Wilshere is frighteningly good. Like unbelievable. For a 19 year old to have such confidence on the ball and be able to more than hold his own against word class opponents is unreal. He is going to be some player in a few years.

I was absolutely delighted lastnight for Arsenal, so happy to see them win. I'm sick to death of the media and fanboys drooling over every little thing Barcelona do, yes they are an amazing team and yes they probably are the best in the world but FFS they are beatable. The ass-licking commentary last night was unbearable at times.

Thank you Arsenal, you played brilliantly (Bar Eboue who is useless) and I really hope you make it through to the next round :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

maximoose wrote: »
    Jack Wilshere is frighteningly good. Like unbelievable. For a 19 year old to have such confidence on the ball and be able to more than hold his own against word class opponents is unreal. He is going to be some player in a few years.

I was absolutely delighted lastnight for Arsenal, so happy to see them win. I'm sick to death of the media and fanboys drooling over every little thing Barcelona do, yes they are an amazing team and yes they probably are the best in the world but FFS they are beatable. The ass-licking commentary last night was unbearable at times.

Thank you Arsenal, you played brilliantly (Bar Eboue who is useless) and I really hope you make it through to the next round :)

Useless? This is not useless!!!

eboue2.giftumblr_lgadjgJCZV1qfz56fo1_250.gif

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Seaneh wrote: »
    Valdes was very weak for the first goal, and showed, again, he isn't world class.

All keepers make mistakes. This was a bad one, but I would not poo poo his ability over it eitgher.
    Puyol and Milito would be a terrible back 2 as they'd be very exposed in the air on seat pieces, but would read the game better.

Puyol does not get caught out on set peices too often. Milito will not start barring a disaster.
    Abidal adds height and aerial power but I don't think he's up to it as a CB at that level, handy backup no doubt but not quite good enough for a Champions League knockout game when trailing 2-1.

Thought Abidal has been excellent when called upon at CB this season. Had a solid game last night.
    Barca will miss Pique, who is, without a doubt, their best defender.
    But if they play like they can, and don't try and do what they did for the last 20 last night, the should beat Arsenal.

They will miss him no doubt, but the last few weeks have shown that Pique, while an excellent CB, is not the same player as when he has Puyol next to him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Great game to watch last night as a neutral - end to end stuff.

Wilshire was fantastic and I know everybodys been saying that but i really thought Koscielney was MOTM - absolutely superb at the back

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Seaneh wrote: »

Inter last season was a different kettle of fish, their defence is the best in the world, Samuel and Lucio are like human walls, with balls of steel, they will fight for everything, I don't think Arsenal have that level of defensive display in them, if Barca played against any other team like they did against Inter last season, it would have been a rugby score.

Abidal adds pace. Pique is the best centre-half on the ball, but he's not the best defender.

Inter had human walls and balls of steel etc etc yada yada, yet barely hung on and really shouldn't have done. Look beyond the result..it should be becoming obvious with Betis, Inter in Milan, last night and Hercules, the best way to beat them is to attack..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

the most pleasing part for an Arsenal fan last night, IMO, should be the 'mat-oor-i-tee' that Wenger has been going on about for years.

Arsenal showed it in abundance in the second half.

yes, it can be argued Barca took their foot off the gas slightly, but for Arsenal to come back after the near footballing lesson they received for most of the 1st half, then grab the game by the scruff of the neck (through two of their most inexperienced players in young Koscielny and Wilshere), is a testament to the renewed mentality in the team.

there's more to be optimistic about Arsenal than just simply the fact they beat Barca. the way they did it, coming from behind and pretty much running the second half bar a couple of brilliant Barca glimpses, is what impressed me.

*they'll still get put away 2nd leg, by the way ;) unless they put up the most monumental performance...as in 2/3 levels above last night's*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

TBH Barca have better away in La Liga this season. In 12 games at home they have won 10, drawn 1 and lost 1, scoring 34 goals. Away in 11 games they have won 10 and drawn 1, scoring 37 goals. Up to last week it was played 10 won 10 away. They also conceded 2 less away.

Arsenal have a good chance at the Camp Nou.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

CorkMan wrote: »
    TBH Barca have better away in La Liga this season. In 12 games at home they have won 10, drawn 1 and lost 1, scoring 34 goals. Away in 11 games they have won 10 and drawn 1, scoring 37 goals. Up to last week it was played 10 won 10 away. They also conceded 2 less away.

Or you could look at the competition they are in, the CL. Where on away form, they have drawn 2, lost 1, and won 1. And at home, they have won every one of their games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

CorkMan wrote: »

They do, no doubt. The bookies are pricing this up right - Arsenal 2-1 to qualify which equates to a 33% chance with Barca 67% chance.

Barca were very poor in the second half last night and Pep, very surprisingly, settled for a 1-0 or even a 1-1. Arsenal will prob score at the Camp Nou so Barca and particularly Messi will need to have their shooting boots on to progress. 4-1 victory for Barca.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Evil_Clown

Or you could look at the competition they are in, the CL. Where on away form, they have drawn 2, lost 1, and won 1. And at home, they have won every one of their games.

Fair enough, Barca to win 3-2 at the Nou camp and we will all be happy :p

Villa and Valdes' take...
    David Villa claims Barcelona deserved to win the first leg of their Champions League last-16 clash against Arsenal last night.

The Catalans dominated for long spells at the Emirates but Villa’s opener was cancelled out by second-half strikes from Robin van Persie and Andrey Arshavin to leave the tie in the balance ahead of the return at the Nou Camp.

While he was quick to praise Arsenal, Villa felt Barca should have capitalised on their first-half superiority.

He said: “They (Arsenal) are a very good team. They’ve caught us on two counter-attacks and caused us a lot of damage. We were better but they hurt us on the counter.

“We didn’t deserve this result. The scoreline, when we were 1-0 up, should have been bigger looking at the chances we had. But Arsenal are a great team and took advantage of their opportunity.

“(But) we have a team to get through. We will be ready for the day.”

Goalkeeper Victor Valdes added: “We had the game under control, but they took advantage of their chances well.

“There’s still the second leg and we have faith that things will turn out in our favour. It’s possible in our stadium. We are confident that it will all work out for us.”

http://www.breakingnews.ie/sport/villa-we-deserved-to-win-493879.html#ixzz1EDSWcdjz

Evil_Clown wrote: »
    Fair enough, Barca to win 3-2 at the Nou camp and we will all be happy :p

:p 9-0 to Barca, all Wilshere o.g's. That'll learn you gooners. :D

• Advertisement

SlickRic wrote: »

Valdes needs to shut his mouth and admit he was at fault for RVP's goal. If you move that far away from your near post you damn well better be able to get down quick enough to recover a shot there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

gimmick wrote: »
    All keepers make mistakes. This was a bad one, but I would not poo poo his ability over it eitgher.

Puyol does not get caught out on set peices too often. Milito will not start barring a disaster.

Thought Abidal has been excellent when called upon at CB this season. Had a solid game last night.

They will miss him no doubt, but the last few weeks have shown that Pique, while an excellent CB, is not the same player as when he has Puyol next to him.
    I'd have to agree he certainly looked slow to react to the shot but mistakes happen to everyone didn't the much lauded Riena make a mistake this year for Spain when he was given the opportunity to impress?
    Or look at Gomes or VDS against west Brom happens to the best of keepers it was just unfortunate it was such a high profile match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Just home from the game, gutted :( ...how we threw away the lead.
    Well played Arsenal in fairness.

What drove me mad was Xavi and Iniesta having clear opportunities to shoot, but looking for that final pass...at least have 1 effort, its not like they can't shoot.

I knew Arsenal would be tough though, amazing fans and atmosphere. Thank god there's a 2nd leg ! ....time to start the search for a ticket for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Valdes needs to shut his mouth and admit he was at fault for RVP's goal. If you move that far away from your near post you damn well better be able to get down quick enough to recover a shot there.

I always think that teams that are going to win things fundamentally recognise when they **** up. It means that they'll learn. If they think that they shoulda won that game on their performance, they are sorely mistaken.

Let's see if they keep this up, could start believing their own hype.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Still feels just as good today as it did last night. Can't wait for the next leg

PHB wrote: »
    I always think that teams that are going to win things fundamentally recognise when they **** up. It means that they'll learn. If they think that they shoulda won that game on their performance, they are sorely mistaken.

Let's see if they keep this up, could start believing their own hype.

Ya Barca are all hype alright. People forget this is only half-time and Barca have played the hardest half in theory and should have come away with at least a draw. 3 weeks time is when this tie will be settled. Arsenal were outplayed for the most part last night and had only 34% possession at home. Barca took their eye off the ball and will be more focused at home. Could be another hiding like last season for Arsenal.

Warper wrote: »
    Ya Barca are all hype alright. People forget this is only half-time and Barca have played the hardest half in theory and should have come away with at least a draw. 3 weeks time is when this tie will be settled. Arsenal were outplayed for the most part last night and had only 34% possession at home. Barca took their eye off the ball and will be more focused at home. Could be another hiding like last season for Arsenal.

so much bitterness.

he didn't even say they were 'all hype'...he merely said that if they believe the hype surrounding them, they will make it easier for Arsenal; which they did for periods last night.

Arsenal won because they were better than Barca in the second half, and took their chances as Barca didn't. simple as that.

did Arsenal take their eye off the ball first half?

i fully expect Barca to win the tie still; but the arrogance of a minority of their supporters (i stress 'minority' as so so many have been gracious), makes me a sad panda.

i also love how the possession stat changes depending on who gives it. i've seen 53-47, 60-40, and now it's gone all the way to 66-34.

it's meaningless; it's what you do with it that counts. Barca will have more of the ball in every single game they play. it's their style of football. it doesn't mean they deserve to win every game and that every team they play against got 'lucky' or Barca took their 'eye off the ball'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Why was Messi's goal not given ? It wasn't offside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

34%, see when you have to make stuff up, its obvious your struggling :rolleyes:

As for Arsenal been outplayed, the first twenty minutes, Arsenal were on top and the last half hour, but do they not count??

I do agree that Barca are still favourites in this tie but try to stick to the facts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Same excuses im seeing for Barcelona i saw last season too in the draw. Its a bit pathetic to be honest. The Peoples Club of London won. Get over it.

• Advertisement

KeithAFC wrote: »
    Same excuses im seeing for Barcelona i saw last season too in the draw. Its a bit pathetic to be honest. The Peoples Club of London won. Get over it.

Pretty smug attitude to have considering there's 90 minutes to play yet. We'll see who'll have the last laugh tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Pretty smug attitude to have considering there's 90 minutes to play yet. We'll see who'll have the last laugh tbh.

No laughing from you, ya hear? ;)

As for Arsenal been outplayed, the first twenty minutes, Arsenal were on top and the last half hour, but do they not count??

??

Apart from van Persie's chance before Abidal knocked it off his head in the first half, I'm struggling to come up with some clear Arsenal chances before their equaliser. I'm thinking of one dangerous free that Fabregas lobbed into Valdes' hands, a couple of corners straight into Valdes' hands. Not many near misses. The equaliser came out of nothing and the winner was a counter attack. The last 13 minutes does not equal the last half hour.

Is that what counts as Arsenal on top these days?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭peabutler

RVP had two chances in the first half one which Valdes saved and the other he scuffed wide along with the Abidal header that was 3 first half chances which is the exact same as Barca, they may have had more possesion but they broke us down as often as we did them and we took our chances.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

dfx- wrote: »
    ??

Apart from van Persie's chance before Abidal knocked it off his head in the first half, I'm struggling to come up with some clear Arsenal chances before their equaliser. I'm thinking of one dangerous free that Fabregas lobbed into Valdes' hands, a couple of corners straight into Valdes' hands. Not many near misses. The equaliser came out of nothing and the winner was a counter attack. The last 13 minutes does not equal the last half hour.

Is that what counts as Arsenal on top these days?:confused:

RVP point blank half volley after a sublime pass from Fab, ref bringing play back when Arsenal were in behind with two players in the middle, Abidal getting a great touch on Fabs cross which was just about to land on RVP head, Theo just over hitting the through ball for RVP, and on a few occasions RVP miscued or shot over.

And this last 13 minutes crock is a load of sh*te tbh that goal had been coming from along way out, you would think it was against the run of play the way you are describing it. Counter attack?? Whats that got to do with anything, ffs if Barca scored a goal as ggod as that on the break, everyone would be creaming themselves ''ohh the beautifull game.... clinical...perfection'' but when Arsenal have the audacity to do it to Barca its only a counter attack goal :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

so much bitterness.

he didn't even say they were 'all hype'...he merely said that if they believe the hype surrounding them, they will make it easier for Arsenal; which they did for periods last night.

Arsenal won because they were better than Barca in the second half, and took their chances as Barca didn't. simple as that.

i fully expect Barca to win the tie still; but the arrogance of a minority of their supporters (i stress 'minority' as so so many have been gracious), makes me a sad panda.

i also love how the possession stat changes depending on who gives it. i've seen 53-47, 60-40, and now it's gone all the way to 66-34.

it's meaningless; it's what you do with it that counts. Barca will have more of the ball in every single game they play. it's their style of football. it doesn't mean they deserve to win every game and that every team they play against got 'lucky' or Barca took their 'eye off the ball'.

66 - 34 according to Sky Sports News who cite Opta as their source.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

39-61 according to UEFA

The early RvP shot that Valdes saved, yes. That and the Abidal header was the threats in 77 minutes. Otherwise, it's a couple of RvP long range shots that were high wide and handsome. It's not exactly on top for 55 minutes as the original post said.

Fair play to Arsenal, they took advantage when they scored - they attacked when they had the ball or tried to keep it or went forward with it unlike Inter's 'display' in the 2nd leg last season.
    And this last 13 minutes crock is a load of sh*te tbh that goal had been coming from along way out, you would think it was against the run of play the way you are describing it. Counter attack?? Whats that got to do with anything, ffs if Barca scored a goal as ggod as that on the break, everyone would be creaming themselves ''ohh the beautifull game.... clinical...perfection'' but when Arsenal have the audacity to do it to Barca its only a counter attack goal :rolleyes:

A long way out? I'm struggling to remember anything from Arsenal in the previous 5 minutes to the equaliser that remotely said "They'll score here". In what way was the second not a counter attack? Messi pushing forward with 4-5 players, loses the ball in the area, 3-4 passes later, the ball is in the net.

Doubt arsenal give a fcuk about the possession stats, only stat that matters is they are 2-1 up going into the away leg.

• Advertisement

Doubt arsenal give a fcuk about the possession stats, only stat that matters is they are 2-1 up going into the away leg.

indeed, and that really was the thrust of my above post.

Barca winning the possession battle was always a given, Arsenal ultimately did more with what they had.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

I only brought up the possession stats because others were insinuating that people were pulling them out of their arses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭peabutler

I think some people can't take the fact that Arsenal won last night, Dunphy and co were shell shocked we had beat a big team even though we beat Chelsea in the Emirates earlier this year !! Too many fans of other clubs are more or less criticising Arsenal for winning, we scored twice and they scored once, simples, second leg to come.

so much bitterness.

That is according to Sky who all the EPL fanboys on here trust. OPTA.

PHB comment was a little jealous dig at Barca, read the tone of his post.

Lets face it, al lot of the usual EPL fanboy halfwits loved seeing Barca getting beaten last night and are going on today as if it was something our of this world. We even have a Jack Wilshere Appreciation thread which would never have popped up if it wasnt for last night.

Its the usual negativity stuff about everything bar the EPL on this forum which pisses me off. If you go back and look at my post after the match I was congratulating Arsenal, then log on here this morning and its the usual crap from the usual Sky fanboys.

Go look for another 20 Thanks of your clones

That is according to Sky who all the EPL fanboys on here trust. OPTA.

PHB comment was a little jealous dig at Barca, read the tone of his post.

Lets face it, al lot of the usual EPL fanboy halfwits loved seeing Barca getting beaten last night and are going on today as if it was something our of this world. We even have a Jack Wilshere Appreciation thread which would never have popped up if it wasnt for last night.

Its the usual negativity stuff about everything bar the EPL on this forum which pisses me off. If you go back and look at my post after the match I was congratulating Arsenal, then log on here this morning and its the usual crap from the usual Sky fanboys.

Go look for another 20 Thanks of your clones

i can easily congratulate anyone one minute, and talk shíte the next; so you congratulating them last night doesn't mean you can't come across as bitter today.

'EPL fanboy halfwits?...very eloquent altogether, and a brilliant generalisation. well done.

and have you been on here the last year? this place has generally been nothing but a Barca wankathon. Barca this. Barca that. best team in the world this. DNA that. if you think this place hates Barca, you're blind, or simply choose to pick on the couple of posts which irk you.

PHB said they have to be careful they don't believe they deserve to win every game. a valid point based on the comments from Villa and Valdes last night. if the mood of the squad is generally one of 'we deserved to win that', then they may not learn from the mistakes they made. again, a valid point.

now take your bitter glasses off and try and look at it all a little objectively.

Jack's been brilliant all year. breaking into the Arsenal first team, becoming a regular, then breaking into the England squad, then, last night, more than holding his own against the most revered midfield on the planet. if the last 6 months aren't a reason for people to show a bit of appreciation, well, i don't know what is. don't take it so seriously.

you'll also notice i've given you a 'thanks' seen as you seem to think that's some sort of important issue here.

you're welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Roaster

Roaster wrote: »
    To be fair to Woj, he had a bit of a shaky start against ManU (with his kicking) but after about 10 mins he was fine.

If we lose tonight I don't expect it to be down to him (I hope those words don't come back to haunt me).

I'm going to go for 2-1 to The Gunners.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement