Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Wireless Routers

• 12-02-2011 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hi everybody,Can anyone help me please.... I have an eircom phone point in my kitchen (my phone&router are there). All the way down in the sitting room my wii & mobile cant pick up the signal but my laptop can. In the room beside the sitting room I have a phone point to which i can put another router, which i have. Now the phone point is not wired up and the dilemma i face is wiring the phone socket. I don't have a tester and the socket is an 8 pin A&T. I know that its the 2 middle pins that are used but don't know which of the 8 at the back correspondent with the 2 middle.
    Does anybody know? and does anyone know what color wires i use (the one in the kitchen is wired blue&white to an eircom socket.
    Thanks to everyboby in advance.

Comments

Advertisement