Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lloyds Hair Design Clonmel... information needed!!!!

Options
  • 12-02-2011 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

I dont know if this is the right forum but Ill take a chance!

Basically I have an interview coming up with Lloyds Express Hairdresser in Clonmel and I cannot find out ANY information about the company! They have no website, facebook page, etc and Google is showing up contact details only!

So Does anybody there have any snippets of information so I can answer the famous interview question "What do you know about us?"
    I cant really say nothing!

Please help!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Very little help I know but they have an outlet in Waterford too so I wud post in the Waterford & Tipp forums for info.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Might be worth getting someone to pop in for a wash and blowdry or trim and ask the stylist a few general questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 control freak

hi,
    i worked for lloyds for years and i would highly recommend them to u, if your only starting out or a stylist already u will receive the best of training. all you need to know about them is their the best in clonmel and you will be a lucky girl to work 4 dem
    best of luckxx

Advertisement