Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Febo! Come to Galway!!

Options
  • 12-02-2011 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Will someone please open one in Galway!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Before anyone asks...

800pxamsterdamfebokrokettenuitdemuur12.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

I'm still just as in the dark. It looks like a japanese vending machien where you can buy sandwiches.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

just wikipedia'd it that sounds atrocious

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Elohim

Very similar to a marketing campaign in a simpsons episode once, very clever OP.
    GABBO Febo is coming!
    Pity Biko has ruined it by showing us what crap this Febo actually is before it gets here.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭jugger

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FEBO

i just read the above article
    Febo please dont come to galway :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

If my old memory serves me correct isnt there one of these in dublin's ilac center?

FEBO (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈfeɪbo]) is a chain of Dutch walk-up fast food restaurants of the automatiek type. Founded in 1941 in Amsterdam, FEBO is most notable for this automatiek format: a counter is available for purchasing French fries, beverages, and hamburgers. Other FEBO snacks can be bought from the automats. The primary automat-vended items are krokets, frikandellen, hamburgers, "cheese soufflés" and such.

Most of that sounds like a Transformers-hosted cookery show.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

paconnors wrote: »
    If my old memory serves me correct isnt there one of these in dublin's ilac center?
    There is indeed, well there was last i was up there anyway!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

I've had the great misfortune to eat from a Febo outlet in Holland (their home country) whilst very inebriated and it is just vile, vile, vile!:( Febo makes McDonalds look like Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud. Plastic would be too nice a term to describe the food.

Doesn't Galway have enough fast food options as it is now? So Febo...please don't come to Galway...ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Ya they are vile but man was I hung over yesterday!
    I would have died if I had to queue ... Managed to avoid a junk food binge. Phew!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Febo! Come to Galway!!
    Will someone please open one in Galway!!

Galway to become a cage where Lab Rats push a button causing a food pellet to drop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭dsrckiyisvddht

These things are loitered all around Amsterdam and they're positively disgusting

Advertisement