Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

edermine train crossing

Options
  • 12-02-2011 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

hi,
    is this train crossing recorded with cameras as i went through the amber lights and they turned red as i was passing through and am nervous i will get fined and penalty points from guards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

clairewex wrote: »
    hi,
    is this train crossing recorded with cameras as i went through the amber lights and they turned red as i was passing through and am nervous i will get fined and penalty points from guards

I'd be more worried about being flattened by the train than the gardai if I were you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 clairewex

i know it was an accident on my part never happened before and will never happen again either! but honestly do you know if htey are camera recorded?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

In all honesty I don't know as I haven't been out there since it was automated but I think you probably have little to worry about.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 clairewex

thanks :) i hadnt been out there in ages either may cop on though! knowing my luck it is though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Ghost Estate

amber light is ok. they still flash red for a good while before the barrier closes anyway.

tbh unless you caused damage to the closing barrier you're unlikely to get in trouble.

i used to live near a level crossing and often saw people booting it down when the light was red. this one has cameras too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Truck

Prob cameras there but only for vandalism and crash evidence purposes, dont worry your grand :)

Advertisement