Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queues at Vodafone stores

Options
  • 12-02-2011 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

There were big queues outside the town vodafone stores on Henry Street in Dublin today.

Both were lowering and raising the shutters to let people in or out and one store even had 2 Gardí outside trying to manage the crowd.

Anyone know what was up? I miss something exciting? Or has the last week spent under a rock mean I missed something obvious to you all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,873 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I think it was a deal where they were giving out free Blackberrys to people who transferred to vodafone on PAYG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

I was on Grafton St at noon and a guy from Vodafone approached me asking me " Do you want a free blackberry?" I reply yeah sure! You just need to switch to Vodafone from your current network. Deal is legit.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=70613269

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

I can understand the fuss then so!

These kind of offers were never around when I was on a PAYG phone unfortunately!

Advertisement