Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something Happen In Limerick???

• 12-02-2011 10:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 466 ✭✭

Hey all just hearing loads of sirens for the last 15mins im out by corbally anyone know whats going on?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I drove up O'Connell Street 15 minutes ago and there was no sign of anything happening in town at that stage. Hopefully there's nothing too serious going on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 466 ✭✭SupraSonic_26

it sounded to me least 4 garda cars going out the corbally road maybe more never heard that many sireans out this way before sounds like they were headed into city centre direction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 466 ✭✭SupraSonic_26

just heard another 2 there is there a chase or something cos never heard that amount of sireans out my window before lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭mickrock

I thought Tom Dunne was in town!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,341 ✭✭✭✭phog

They're giving the Limerick eurovision jury team a safe journey home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Das limric citaay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭liammur

phog wrote: »
    They're giving the Limerick eurovision jury team a safe journey home.

Olé olé olé

Advertisement