Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink

Options
  • 12-02-2011 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

I think Pinks new song "Perfect" is excellent. Should be No.1 soon. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭edhead

I reckon Average Joe needs to take that sex toy outta his butt.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

I think Pinks new song "Perfect" is excellent. Should be No.1 soon. What do you guys think?

She swears and says naughty words in that song. I object to such hardcore music being mentioned in the Rock & Metal forum.:p

She is a damn good live performer though.:)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Is the still the Rock & Metal forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

seriously though she is a little too hardcore for here.

try here - Boards.ie - Sex & Sexuality

Kess73 wrote: »
    She swears and says naughty words in that song. I object to such hardcore music being mentioned in the Rock & Metal forum.:p

She is a damn good live performer though.:)

She's like a scuzz version of Janis Joplin. Its just so ****in wrong. How can ya even say that. Where's your integrity?

Bubblegum tunes for chicks who are/believe they are 19 (even though they could be 60) with a long lost boyfriend who did them wrong.

Yikes.,

• Advertisement

Star Bingo wrote: »
    seriously though she is a little too hardcore for here.

try here - Boards.ie - Sex & Sexuality

Too hardcore for me too, I cant subscribe......anything nasty & down goin over there>?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Pink... in the Rock & Metal forum.

I dont often say this but...

LOL.

Seriously...

WTF?!

Plonk more like it.

Bit like Dildo, chick who sang with M&M

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Nine replies and a bunch of thanks and yet no one (except Scudzilla :p) thought to use the Report Post button? Thanks folks :(.

Average_Joe: You've already got a thread about Pink here, don't post the same thing across multiple forums. It's considered spamming and is frowned upon.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement