Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brendan O'Carroll Tour Info

Options
  • 12-02-2011 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Anybody know when Brendan is going on tour again. I saw him a few years ago and he was outstanding. Probably the best Irish comedian of the last decade.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Anybody know when Brendan is going on tour again. I saw him a few years ago and he was outstanding. Probably the best Irish comedian of the last decade.

Explain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Mr Magners

WHAT :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

that made me laugh more than anything O'Carroll has ever said.
    If you like watching a guy who looks like a sexual deviant say the word "fanny" a lot then cool, but I think he's as funny as cancer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

krudler wrote: »
    I think he's as funny as cancer.

Stop bad-mouthing cancer.

Advertisement