Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valentine's Ideas?

Options
  • 13-02-2011 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

not so much a serious personal problem...

Basically, I've been back with my ex for the last year or so after a break-up. Since we've gotten back the relationship has been much stronger and definitely was worth the first break-up imo. Since we got back together I really try to do nice things for him on occasions such as Christmas/ his birthday etc. to show I really care. Last Christmas I got him a good few thoughtful presents and spend a small fortune! I didn't mind, though. Luckily, I have the money and seeing his face light up was perfect.

I want to basically but together a few ideas I can work on tomorrow and early on Monday. I want it to be strict on budget (I still have money, but I want to keep it simple this time round). I was consider collecting photos of us and making a little book of our relationship (I know, I myself vomited after reading this...) including little jokes and sayings we use.. We are going to go out for dinner that night.. I want to have a surprise for him for after. I think lighting candles and making love is a bit clichéd... I was thinking maybe a nice massage followed? Hmm..

I don't want it to be too sappy (says me with the love book!) that'd scare him..?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement